Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for Silver Buffaloon

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello, I'm looking for an owner if a Silver Buffaloon willing to hatch with my armadillo verde to make the Silver Dollar Dillo hybrid, he is level 65 with the following talents

Epic Talents:
Loyal 1
Riposte 1
Relentless 1

Power Talents:
Mojo Strike
Thunderstrike
Triton's Shield Block Damager Powerup (does not grant to character, the pet can cast it on him/herself.)

My only requirement is that it has to be first generation, direct from the crown shop of the boss that drops it (Friar Sand's group chest). If you wish to hatch, please comment below to arrange a time (I'm on US East Coast Time).

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 25

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
wanted468 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for an owner if a Silver Buffaloon willing to hatch with my armadillo verde to make the Silver Dollar Dillo hybrid, he is level 65 with the following talents

Epic Talents:
Loyal 1
Riposte 1
Relentless 1

Power Talents:
Mojo Strike
Thunderstrike
Triton's Shield Block Damager Powerup (does not grant to character, the pet can cast it on him/herself.)

My only requirement is that it has to be first generation, direct from the crown shop of the boss that drops it (Friar Sand's group chest). If you wish to hatch, please comment below to arrange a time (I'm on US East Coast Time).

Marcus Davenport, lvl 25
Hello there Quentin/Marcus. I have a first generation Silver Buffaloon that I got as a drop from the Nefarious 5 loot chest in the Moofawious Towah. I took screenshots and I have to update/edit the wiki with the info, but it is another source for the Silver Buffaloon.

I'd also be happy to morph mine with you, but I'm afraid that I actually haven't trained it up as of yet. I had another 1st generation one from the Crown Shop, but I fear that one of my Bullrog's may have had some honey roasted Buffaloon wings when my pirate wasn't looking. HAHAHA- I just got why the Buffaloons have wings...yeah, sometimes I'm a bit slow, shame on you Valkoor-- Buffaloon Wings, priceless.

If you don't get any offers to morph I'll be training mine up to adult in the meantime (should only take a couple days), and I'd be happy to post when it is ready and meet you one evening to morph. And I too am on US EST. But hopefully another fine marauder will be willing to help you out, so you don't have to wait so long. Either way, good luck on getting that Silver Buffaloon!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I've got a Level 50 Silver Buffaloon with a Pedigree of 264(52) that I got from the Crown Shop.
Talents
Extra Agility
Extra Guile 1
Enhanced Magic Resist 1

Powers
grants Jobu's Breath
Fathomless Deeps

I'm in the Pacific Standard Time Zone and I'm available except between the hours of 2 pm and 6 pm PST (5 pm - 9 pm EST) on weekdays. Weekends can vary but I'm usually available most times.

Do you have a Golden Sky Rattler? That's one I really want! Hope to hear from you soon.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
I've got a Level 50 Silver Buffaloon with a Pedigree of 264(52) that I got from the Crown Shop.
Talents
Extra Agility
Extra Guile 1
Enhanced Magic Resist 1

Powers
grants Jobu's Breath
Fathomless Deeps

I'm in the Pacific Standard Time Zone and I'm available except between the hours of 2 pm and 6 pm PST (5 pm - 9 pm EST) on weekdays. Weekends can vary but I'm usually available most times.

Do you have a Golden Sky Rattler? That's one I really want! Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello SlightlyMadWizard, thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, I don't have a Golden Sky Rattler, (I looked it up, it looks pretty cool, and rare) I think I actually saw a friend of mine a while back with one, but I can't recall who, so I'll look into that.

And if you or Valkoor are ready to hatch, just leave a post and a time and I'll see if I can get into it.

Marcus Davenport, lvl 25

First Mate
May 01, 2012
wanted468 - sorry for the late reply. Sunday 2/15 at 1:00 pm PST (4 pm EST) in Realm Vadima outside the Morphing Tent.

James Hawkins

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If that doesn't work for you, suggest a time during the week before 2:30 pm PST (5:30 pm EST) or after 6:00 pm PST (9:00 pm EST). Otherwise we will have to wait for next weekend.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Due to Monday being a holiday, I am free from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm PST so name your time. Just realized that it was a holiday.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I waited from 12:50 pm to 1:20 pm PST and you didn't show. I now realize that there should be a 3 day advance notice of meeting to allow the other person to respond as to whether they can make it or not. Now you set the time. I recommend Realm Vadima and outside the Morphing Tent as the place to meet. There was no one else there. After we Morph our Pets (and I'm willing to work at till we succeed or run out of Gold), we can do what we want (go Scrip farming, questing, or our separate ways).

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Due to Monday being a holiday, I am free from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm PST so name your time. Just realized that it was a holiday.
I got Monday off too. I'll try from 6-6:30 EST (2-2:30 PST). I'll leave a note on my computer so I'll remember.

Marcus Davenport, lvl 26

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Sorry I didn't see your post until 6:08 pm PST which is why I said that we need a three day lead time to the next appointment. That way, when you post a time, it may take them a day to put it in the forum and then I can post my answer with another day for them to put it in the forum.

During the weekdays, I won't be available between 2:30 pm PST and 6:00 pm PST (5:30 pm and 9:00 pm EST). Almost any other time will work.

James Hawkins

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Sorry I didn't see your post until 6:08 pm PST which is why I said that we need a three day lead time to the next appointment. That way, when you post a time, it may take them a day to put it in the forum and then I can post my answer with another day for them to put it in the forum.

During the weekdays, I won't be available between 2:30 pm PST and 6:00 pm PST (5:30 pm and 9:00 pm EST). Almost any other time will work.

James Hawkins
Okay, how about noon your time on Saturday this week?

Marcus Davenport, lvl 27

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
i have a silver buffaloon as well as other friends i know do as well... though i am most often in avery realm morph tent...i live in EST zone however i am on and off throughout the day so if you are on and havent gotten one yet, check and see if i am in the tent...on the left when you walk in between the 2 solitary idols by the fern...which my best friend has named phillop the fern :) i have 5 characters but most likely one will be standing there.... my main is stormy jennifer silver witchdoctor best of luck

First Mate
May 01, 2012
See you at 12:01 pm PST (3:00 pm EST) outside the entrance to the Morphing Tent in Realm Vadima.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I hatched with SlightlyMadWizard and got a Silver Dollar Dillo on our second try. Thanks for the help everyone!

MarcusDavenport, lvl 30