Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Add Ship Racing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
Please Add Ship Racing - something like pet racing in Wizard101

atm all our ships are the same...but there could be a Racing Portal or special Dock that when you engage - you, your ship and the random 2 companions that pop up as well as your first mate are all registered. Your racing stats depend on the combo of traits that have been assigned to the
class of your character, their ship and each of the companions in the racetalents and powers of eachattributes on each piece of additional equipment (sail or hat ---- +2% turn rate or +2% will or +3 damage)the badge they are wearing during the race 0R maybe their collection of badges Every race would be different and unpredictable. Players that do research about the game will be able to understand the effect of their Ship, Pirate Class, the gear they are wearing, the gear they have on their ship, the badges they have earned or chose for the race, the same is knowable for their First Mate - but each race their other 2 mates will change so the odds of any Racing Stat coming in to play is unknowable. In addition one assumes there will be game play between races so their badges, level, ship etc may change and the training level of their companions may change.

And there should be GREAT prizes in the chests so people want memberships just to be able to do the racing :D
contents of retired or off season card packscontents of retired bundle cardshuge sums of gold (since it's so hard in regular game play to get high gold)special items that can't be acquired any other way (like a Hair Dying Kit that allows repeatable use hair color changes - A set of hair tools [appropriate to the 17-1800's] that are intractable and allow you to change your characters hair style -- exclusive ship equipment that is always right for the ship in the race - expanded fuel tank, etc. - pet drops that are the most awesome in the game.)rare chance of Crown Items that are still available in the Crown Shop Thanks :D

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Please Add Ship Racing - something like pet racing in Wizard101

atm all our ships are the same...but there could be a Racing Portal or special Dock that when you engage - you, your ship and the random 2 companions that pop up as well as your first mate are all registered. Your racing stats depend on the combo of traits that have been assigned to the
class of your character, their ship and each of the companions in the racetalents and powers of eachattributes on each piece of additional equipment (sail or hat ---- +2% turn rate or +2% will or +3 damage)the badge they are wearing during the race 0R maybe their collection of badges Every race would be different and unpredictable. Players that do research about the game will be able to understand the effect of their Ship, Pirate Class, the gear they are wearing, the gear they have on their ship, the badges they have earned or chose for the race, the same is knowable for their First Mate - but each race their other 2 mates will change so the odds of any Racing Stat coming in to play is unknowable. In addition one assumes there will be game play between races so their badges, level, ship etc may change and the training level of their companions may change.

And there should be GREAT prizes in the chests so people want memberships just to be able to do the racing :D
contents of retired or off season card packscontents of retired bundle cardshuge sums of gold (since it's so hard in regular game play to get high gold)special items that can't be acquired any other way (like a Hair Dying Kit that allows repeatable use hair color changes - A set of hair tools [appropriate to the 17-1800's] that are intractable and allow you to change your characters hair style -- exclusive ship equipment that is always right for the ship in the race - expanded fuel tank, etc. - pet drops that are the most awesome in the game.)rare chance of Crown Items that are still available in the Crown Shop Thanks :D
I thought bout it and I do like it but I didn't really put in much thought to my idea of it and it'll be fun. I think some rare items would be all the main companions and the side quest ones would be ultra-rare depending on if you can't get it. Your companions gained by side quests will be rare so that means you can have copys of them to make sure you have a better chance of getting a companion you want. All pets will be rare but the Armadillo Vedre is Ultra-Rare and you can get get pack items depending on how common they're in the pack. Crowns will be Ultra-Rare and you can gain 2,5000 crowns to 60,000 crowns which means you might be able to get a few companions, lots of mounts, lots of pet, dumb gear, and treasures and what we do with all of our mounts and pets. Put them in homes and with the pets you could mix and match pets so they can be as powerful as one of your companions so that means your Armadillo Vedre could be like a good companion once again. Still haven't gotten it but I'm gonna try.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
I thought bout it and I do like it but I didn't really put in much thought to my idea of it and it'll be fun. I think some rare items would be all the main companions and the side quest ones would be ultra-rare depending on if you can't get it. Your companions gained by side quests will be rare so that means you can have copys of them to make sure you have a better chance of getting a companion you want. All pets will be rare but the Armadillo Vedre is Ultra-Rare and you can get get pack items depending on how common they're in the pack. Crowns will be Ultra-Rare and you can gain 2,5000 crowns to 60,000 crowns which means you might be able to get a few companions, lots of mounts, lots of pet, dumb gear, and treasures and what we do with all of our mounts and pets. Put them in homes and with the pets you could mix and match pets so they can be as powerful as one of your companions so that means your Armadillo Vedre could be like a good companion once again. Still haven't gotten it but I'm gonna try.
Dude, horrible.