Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista rules all of the worlds?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 10, 2016
After you capture Gortez, you head to the city of Monquista,Chamberlain Mandemus ( The monkey who presented you to the King and Queen) He says "....King of Monquista and Skull Island, Overlord of Marleybone,and Aquilla,..". Then he says "The Queen of Monquista and Skull Island,Empress Regent of Krokotopia,and Protector of Polaris" So does that mean They rule every world we visited ( Not Cool Ranch or Mooshu ) are under control of Monquista? Please give me an explanation.

Loyal Benjamin Silver

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I don't think the Monquistan Royalty really rule all of the other worlds they claim to rule. Besides Monquista itself, they're really just making up titles for themselves. Skull Island really has no ruler, although both Monquista and Marleybone control parts of Skull Island, much of the island is under Piratical rule. Marleybone has it's own Queen, which I'm sure from the portraits is meant to be Queen Victoria. Aquila also has it's own Emperor, and Polaris has its own rulers.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
VDGameboy on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
After you capture Gortez, you head to the city of Monquista,Chamberlain Mandemus ( The monkey who presented you to the King and Queen) He says "....King of Monquista and Skull Island, Overlord of Marleybone,and Aquilla,..". Then he says "The Queen of Monquista and Skull Island,Empress Regent of Krokotopia,and Protector of Polaris" So does that mean They rule every world we visited ( Not Cool Ranch or Mooshu ) are under control of Monquista? Please give me an explanation.

Loyal Benjamin Silver
Of course they don't don't! Monquistons, as a rule, are very arrogant and condescending. They are also power hungry, and title hungry. In their eyes, they do rule over these places. In reality however, well let's just say reality is shaking his head and sighing in exasperation at the monquistons.

The Grin Reaper

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I think it's cute. The tiny monqiustans and their tiny skiffs think they rule everything. I bet the only reason no one has Revolted is because the monkeys havent presented a problem and if they ever needed to it would be easy.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
They truly only rule over monquista itself, they control a quarter of Tradewinds skyway which is what I believe to be a 12th of skull island so they really not really ruling skull island they do not control marleybone at all, nor do they control Aquila only protect its stormgate which is to their benefit anyway the queens title could be true but we hear that marleybone has colonies there so it can't be but they could control some of the world, as for protector of Polaris that could have reasoning behind it

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
You do understand how easy it is for an army like the armada to take over Monquista? They would be ruling over Marlybone if you didn't interfere with there plans.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
witchdoctor of awe... on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
You do understand how easy it is for an army like the armada to take over Monquista? They would be ruling over Marlybone if you didn't interfere with there plans.
What makes you say this? They are one of the powers of the spiral who rivalled the others and seem to be in pretty good shape for now apart from the drought

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
They truly only rule over monquista itself, they control a quarter of Tradewinds skyway which is what I believe to be a 12th of skull island so they really not really ruling skull island they do not control marleybone at all, nor do they control Aquila only protect its stormgate which is to their benefit anyway the queens title could be true but we hear that marleybone has colonies there so it can't be but they could control some of the world, as for protector of Polaris that could have reasoning behind it
More like a fraction of Skull Island, which, by far, has 4 Skyways. It's possible that we may see more Skyways in Skull Island someday.

Honestly, the Monquistans come up with some tiresome titles just to ensure their royal imagery.

We don't know if Monquista holds fractions of other worlds that have colonies yet. All we can do is wait & see what other worlds they established their colonies in their empires.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
More like a fraction of Skull Island, which, by far, has 4 Skyways. It's possible that we may see more Skyways in Skull Island someday.

Honestly, the Monquistans come up with some tiresome titles just to ensure their royal imagery.

We don't know if Monquista holds fractions of other worlds that have colonies yet. All we can do is wait & see what other worlds they established their colonies in their empires.
Regarding the possible 6th skyway the sloths had to have come from somewhere as Buccaneers would know after having recruited barnabus,Altough I think that they could be from grizzleheim blind mew answered a question regarding where the sloths came from and said " I dunno maybe an undiscovered skyway in skull island"

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
As a side note I would like to point out that Diablo cut translates to devil cut which might be a reference to devil's cut beer. But indeed it does make you wonder how many worlds they do have colonies on and which are just for the sake of a longer name.