Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ana-gra(ha)m Crackers!?!?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Sam Underhill on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
Just to keep you from getting complacent, or actually studying, or working, or sleeping...

Lucky USO Munsters sew beach grill - who knew those wonderful people entertaining our troops were so talented?

Spiro School Dance Lacks Diner... Err - and so the dance was canceled for lack of one eater.

Lorry Stalker grills Jello... Yahoo!... Ec... - Truck drivers, cooking and Jello, sounds like a country song.

Have fun!
Well Sam, I'm actually perfectly fine with laying off the studying, working, and sleeping...but I shall never, ever allow myself to become complacent!

So, here's what I was able to scrounge up...

'Lucky USO Munsters sew beach grill' = Shay Stucco, Sewer Gerbil Numskull

'Spiro School Dance Lacks Diner... Err' = Rose Landslider, Cockroach Sniper

'Lorry Stalker grills Jello... Yahoo!... Ec...' = Holly Carol, Sky Gorilla Role-Jester

Yep, I think that'll do it...easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!! Oh wait....news flash-- this just in! Those aren't Spiral companions that everyone has access to?? Hmm, I must have a platinum membership with extra, extra benefits!

Okay, okay! So it seems my imagination ran amok, yet again. So here's the real deal...

#1: Lucy Sterling, Mouse Corsair
#2: Corporal Sanders, Chicken Soldier
#3: Holly Jolly Roger, Skeletal Corsair

Sweet companagrams, Sam! And rather funny too!!

And here's a bonus one for ye. This next anagram belongs to what I believe-- no scratch that, what I know-- is the rarest companion the game has to offer. In fact, to date, only one captain has been lucky enough to have landed this ultra rare companion.

Kebab Rocket-- See Meerkat Hut !!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well, Sam...I figured I would go ahead and post the answer to my last Companagram before the thread got closed. This companion is one that a fine Captain such as yourself, surely holds most dear to you-- not sure how your other crew members truly feel about him, though! But here you go...

Kebab Rocket-- See Meerkat Hut !!

Why that is none other than, Bob the Musketeer, Cake Taker!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, I finally have one for you, Valkoor the Clever!
"Oo, Captains are handsome fans, eh?"
And a clue: this is something new.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I thought I'd give you a bit of time for you to solve my anagram; but I see no reply. So here's another clue for you:
You have a complete set of them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The answer to my anagram "Oo, Captains are handsome fans, eh?" is:
Ashes of the Armada Companions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
The answer to my anagram "Oo, Captains are handsome fans, eh?" is:
Ashes of the Armada Companions.
Why Esperanza, I do apologize for such a lengthy delay in my reply and thank you for the quite clever Ane-agram. I rather enjoyed it!

I had actually solved it (kind of?) shortly after reading your initial post, but my abrupt absence from the boards led to me forgetting to reply. Though, I must admit that I was baffled at first because there were 2 "m"s in the answer and only 1 in the Ane-agram, 2 "n"s in the answer and 3 in the clue, and also only 2 "e"s in the answer and 3 in the Ane-agram.

So when digging through letters led me in the direction of "Ashes of the Armada Companions", I thought you cleverly tweaked it a bit, adding your own funny spin to it. Knowing your sophisticated humor, clever wit and sheer distaste for even the mention of having an Armada companion, I thought for sure you had humorously (while showing playful protest) created your Ane-agram, "Oo, Captains are handsome fans, eh?" from....

Ashes of thee Armada Con-panions!!

I thought my initial "solution" would have been a perfect fit, knowing how much you just love the newest crew consisting of a clankity, clunkity and corrupt collection of clockwork-y companion clutter.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
Why Esperanza, I do apologize for such a lengthy delay in my reply and thank you for the quite clever Ane-agram. I rather enjoyed it!

I had actually solved it (kind of?) shortly after reading your initial post, but my abrupt absence from the boards led to me forgetting to reply. Though, I must admit that I was baffled at first because there were 2 "m"s in the answer and only 1 in the Ane-agram, 2 "n"s in the answer and 3 in the clue, and also only 2 "e"s in the answer and 3 in the Ane-agram.

So when digging through letters led me in the direction of "Ashes of the Armada Companions", I thought you cleverly tweaked it a bit, adding your own funny spin to it. Knowing your sophisticated humor, clever wit and sheer distaste for even the mention of having an Armada companion, I thought for sure you had humorously (while showing playful protest) created your Ane-agram, "Oo, Captains are handsome fans, eh?" from....

Ashes of thee Armada Con-panions!!

I thought my initial "solution" would have been a perfect fit, knowing how much you just love the newest crew consisting of a clankity, clunkity and corrupt collection of clockwork-y companion clutter.
That just proves that I'm terrible at ane-agrams; it was quite unintentional, I over looked the number of "ns" and "ms".

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
That just proves that I'm terrible at ane-agrams; it was quite unintentional, I over looked the number of "ns" and "ms".
Sorry for the extra "r", "a", and "d". You did answer all of my Companions correctly, Valkoor. And I'm very glad I got to meet you on Pirate101!

Ed, the... bla. Nip dat in Gi, ja?
(Ed is a... blah, forget it. Nip that in Gi [an imaginary place; I love those ], ja? ["Ja" is a term Grizzleheimians use quite often. ])

Optimal R-rows of lock. Clam'n, k? Mk. Us, O.S.

(Optimal R-rows of locking devices in Aurora's house. It's clamming it, okay? Okay. Us and the computer O.S. device.)

Mood, the comer.
(Mood is a guy who just came straight into battle without asking. )

Fit more; nag Tal.
(We're ordered to fit more beautiful Pirate101 clothing, and irritate Tal Fresco [he's for the Armada] to your heart's content! )

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy there fine folks of the Spiral and the Message Boards. After carefully consulting my outer self I thought it may be high-time, and fun, to do some cracking of anagrams. First off, let me apologize if you clicked on this thread thinking it was about someone named Ana, giving away graham crackers...I had to lure you in some how!

Here's my first group of anagrams for you all to try to decipher...aka, make some kind of sense of. Some will be silly...some will be down right preposterous...some may even make sense (eh, sort of)-- all will relate to a companion. Each of these five anagrams are made from the in-game companion descriptions upon their final promotions, as seen in our companion rosters. For example...'Kobe Yojimbo, Samoorai Lord' would be scrambled up to produce the anagram. Whoever can get all five right, will get some graham crackers from someone named Ana! (But it will be presented in the form of a yar, here on the boards! Mmmmm, yarrrr greeeeaaattt!!)

So here we go...actual anagram is in bold and underscored.

Anagram for companion #1~ "Oh Nixon! 'N elf behind Reagan!!!" (...next to the Water and Gate!)
Anagram for companion #2~ "Liar Brad! Tater Drama!!" (Spuds are always stirring up some trouble!)
Anagram for companion #3~ "E-rent, Doom: Koala Chimps" (Don't monkey around-- download a copy today!)
Anagram for companion #4~ "Tim, prepare true canned quail!" (Mmmm, nothing like canned game birds!)
Anagram for companion #5~ "Th' ABBA treats me ears!" (Grab your Disco Toad and let the fro, flow!)

So that's it for this go around. Just unscramble the bold, underscored letters and discover one of our Spiral companions. Upper/lowercase doesn't mean anything, nor does punctuation-- just the letters. If any of them prove to be a bit difficult I'll post some hints after a bit. And I'll add some more, as well. Feel free to add any that you guys can come up with.

Thanks for guessing and good luck!

NOTE~ I think this may be something that is right up OEJ's, Ratbeard's and Decius's alleys...so any of you KI crew feel free to take a crack at it. Just don't let it distract you at work!!
Run, quick! Chinese in me, Dice Inn!
(Run, quick, for some Clockworks are chasing us! With some Chinese in me, let's go to the Dice Inn!)
Warp seen! Zoe Ria Rinc!
(This was written by a madman who didn't know how to spell "Zoe Ria Rink" properly, but he was trying to alert us that a warp was seen there.)
Caps in... ah! Kin Kit 'gain?! Zhurt!
(Kin Kit again? Kin Kit, of course, is a kit to help your family [kin]! Oh, Zhurt!)
Help! Goo en disc! I, es Segg!
(This person barely speaks English and barely speaks Spanish. He says the goo is in the disc [not good], and he "is" Segg! [Uh... who's Segg again?])

That's enough to keep you (I'm talking to you, Valkoor) fueled with imagination the next day! (Hopefully. )

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer