Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

100,000+ Damage Mojo Reaver

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Several people have told me this is impossible today.

...And to counter that claim I'll need a team of 3 privateers Level 60+ to help me achieve the strongest hit ever. Each privateer will need 2 Rallying Calls, 2 Steadying Speeches, 5 Calm the Troops(s), 1 Focus Fire, and both Old Scratch and the Marchioness fully promoted. My witchdoctor will be ready with 1 Great Juju, 1 Rallying Call, 2 Steadying Speeches, 4 Calm the Troops, 1 Juju, 1 Mojo Reaver, Old Scratch, and Carcarius Grimtooth.
I've done my share of farming, now as long as you can get everything on that list at once then we're good to go. I would suggest the following gear set:
Cadet's Toque, Shugendo Jandals, Firstmate's Gimbal, Lance Corporal's Pendant, Trooper's Seal, and a pet that grants Calm the Troops.

My witch will go last.
Within the first 5 rounds:
  • every privateer uses 5 Calm the Troops (+750% Will)
  • I use 4 Calm the Troops and 1 Juju (+225% Will)
  • every Old Scratch uses Mojo Flow (+100% Spell Power)
in the 6th and 7th rounds:
  • every pirate uses 2 Steadying Speeches (+600% Will)
  • every Marchioness and Carcarius use Steadying Speech (+300% Will)
  • every Old Scratch uses Mo Mojo Flow (+200% Spell Power)
in the 8th and 9th rounds:
  • every privateer uses 2 Rallying Calls (+600% Will)
  • I use Great Juju and Rallying Call (+200% Will)
  • every Old Scratch uses Flow, Mojo, Flow! (+400% Spell Power)
in the 10th round:
  • everybody uses Spell Power doubloons if possible
  • every privateer uses Focus Fire on the target adjacent to me (+95.3% Damage)
  • I cast Mojo Reaver and hopefully land a Super hit on that lucky guy
(Note: Before we start applying buffs, we might need 1 or 2 turns to get into position, with me isolated next to our prey. Murphy's law says we could end up repeating this fight until every single step falls in line.)

I’ve found Mojo Reaver’s input formula to be 3(Spell Power)(1+(Will/500)), or in simple terms, triple your Spell Power plus Will boost. Epic hit is +33%, Mega hit +66%, Super hit +100%. Will and Spell Power buffs are based on base stats exclusively, and rounding errors in the game usually augment output values by roughly a half percent. Taking this all into account, let’s take a look at my stats...
  • 1988 Spell Power
  • 2300 Will
  • Super hit
  • triple Focus Fire
3(1988)(1+(2300/500))(2)(1.25^3)
= 130,463 damage.
Go ahead, type that in.

If you'd like to support me in this selfish endeavor, I'll have PC access by Friday night this week, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). I'm diesezme on Pirate101Central if you need to contact me privately and Corrupt Lucas Vries online when you're ready.

Anyone interested in helping me?

hope to see you soon my dudes
-your boy andrewdeathblade1115

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:

...And to counter that claim I'll need a team of 3 privateers Level 60+ to help me achieve the strongest hit ever. Each privateer will need 2 Rallying Calls, 2 Steadying Speeches, 5 Calm the Troops(s), 1 Focus Fire, and both Old Scratch and the Marchioness fully promoted. My witchdoctor will be ready with 1 Great Juju, 1 Rallying Call, 2 Steadying Speeches, 4 Calm the Troops, 1 Juju, 1 Mojo Reaver, Old Scratch, and Carcarius Grimtooth.
I've done my share of farming, now as long as you can get everything on that list at once then we're good to go. I would suggest the following gear set:
Cadet's Toque, Shugendo Jandals, Firstmate's Gimbal, Lance Corporal's Pendant, Trooper's Seal, and a pet that grants Calm the Troops.

My witch will go last.
in the 10th round:
(Note: Before we start applying buffs, we might need 1 or 2 turns to get into position, with me isolated next to our prey. Murphy's law says we could end up repeating this fight until every single step falls in line.)

I’ve found Mojo Reaver’s input formula to be 3(Spell Power)(1+(Will/500)), or in simple terms, triple your Spell Power plus Will boost. Epic hit is +33%, Mega hit +66%, Super hit +100%. Will and Spell Power buffs are based on base stats exclusively, and rounding errors in the game usually augment output values by roughly a half percent. Taking this all into account, let’s take a look at my stats...
  • 1988 Spell Power
  • 2300 Will
  • Super hit
  • triple Focus Fire
= 130,463 damage.
Go ahead, type that in.

If you'd like to support me in this selfish endeavor, I'll have PC access by Friday night this week, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). I'm diesezme on Pirate101Central if you need to contact me privately and Corrupt Lucas Vries online when you're ready.

That's amazing, Andrew! Unfortunately, the only Privateer I have is Level 15, so she won't be Maximum Level anytime soon. But I hope you find some "takers"!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:

My witch will go last.
in the 10th round:

• 1988 Spell Power
  • 2300 Will
  • Super hit
  • triple Focus Fire
= 130,463 damage.
Go ahead, type that in.

This all depends on the RNG - getting the power card you need when you need it. When has any battle run that smoothly? On paper, your hit might be possible, but the RNG will defeat your plans every time.
And really?, 5 Calm the Troops? Which Privateers carry that many?
And another thing to consider, that your companions, team mates & their companions & your talents may register against approaching enemies and finish them before you get the chance to hit.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
This all depends on the RNG - getting the power card you need when you need it. When has any battle run that smoothly? On paper, your hit might be possible, but the RNG will defeat your plans every time.
And really?, 5 Calm the Troops? Which Privateers carry that many?
And another thing to consider, that your companions, team mates & their companions & your talents may register against approaching enemies and finish them before you get the chance to hit.
I said we'd need to repeat it.
Yes, really, 5 Calm the Troops. Those who are willing to pay money for this game might also be willing to spend enough time playing it to get this done.
My plan wasn't to test this on troggies in Skull Mountain.
I've won tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of battles in this game, but maybe I don't know how RNG works yet, or any of the concepts you're describing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
I said we'd need to repeat it.
Yes, really, 5 Calm the Troops. Those who are willing to pay money for this game might also be willing to spend enough time playing it to get this done.
My plan wasn't to test this on troggies in Skull Mountain.
I've won tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of battles in this game, but maybe I don't know how RNG works yet, or any of the concepts you're describing.
Wow, sarcasm meter is pinging in the red zone! And you know I have also won many battles in this game ( I have even soloed Kane ). Why try to get that much damage - the enemy is just as defeated at 3,000 as would be at 100,000.
And I didn't say it couldn't be done, I did say that on paper you've shown that it is possible. However Random Numbers Generator isn't your friend here.