Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rare kane

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
so.... kane is pretty great boss and mask hat. but... how rare is it for his mask?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Apr 23, 2018 wrote:
so.... kane is pretty great boss and mask hat. but... how rare is it for his mask?
Well I spent a little over a year before I finally got it but I’ve met a few lucky pirates who got it in just a few try’s and a few who got it on their first second chest try just depends (PS most of the time I farm for things it usually takes months to a year for me so don’t think that will happen to you if you try for it everyone has different chances just don’t give up)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It all boils down to random chance; however, Kane has a large loot table - he drops carded gear for all classes including accessories, plus a pet & 2 mounts, besides the other stuff that most players term "junk", as well as gold. Pet snacks have a separate table, so they don't "bump" out a desired drop.
Now you see that the odds of getting Kane's Mask are a bit high, but you may get lucky - that's what "random chance" means!
Good Luck!
Esperanza Devereaux

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
silver swordcoral on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
Well I spent a little over a year before I finally got it but I’ve met a few lucky pirates who got it in just a few try’s and a few who got it on their first second chest try just depends (PS most of the time I farm for things it usually takes months to a year for me so don’t think that will happen to you if you try for it everyone has different chances just don’t give up)
ok got it

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
It all boils down to random chance; however, Kane has a large loot table - he drops carded gear for all classes including accessories, plus a pet & 2 mounts, besides the other stuff that most players term "junk", as well as gold. Pet snacks have a separate table, so they don't "bump" out a desired drop.
Now you see that the odds of getting Kane's Mask are a bit high, but you may get lucky - that's what "random chance" means!
Good Luck!
Esperanza Devereaux
by the way.... there are three mounts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Apr 27, 2018 wrote:
by the way.... there are three mounts
I know about the Clockwork Wings and Horse, would you tell me what is the third? I might have to do more farming!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
I know about the Clockwork Wings and Horse, would you tell me what is the third? I might have to do more farming!
Kane also drops the Normal speed Batacuda mount, which is why you probably forgot it. Not many pirates would farm him for that.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
It's the Batacuda.

Community Leader
According to Central, Kane (along with other major bosses like the nef5 and the final Moo Manchu fight) drops a Batacuda mount from group plunder chests only. However, the mount, according to its wiki page, does not provide any sort of speed boost compared to traveling on foot.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks to all for answering that for me - I already have that mount.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 29, 2018 wrote:
Thanks to all for answering that for me - I already have that mount.
Yeah, LOL, it's technically not my favorite Mount anyway.