Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

August 2017 Producer's Letter

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I was looking at the producer's letter back from August 2017 and I saw that the bottom half of the letter was replaced with the bottom half of December 2017's letter (including the part about adding "bite-sized chunks of the story" and "growing Pirate101 a little WIDER"). Was this intentionally removed, or was it some sort of glitch/accident?

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Matthew525011 on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
I was looking at the producer's letter back from August 2017 and I saw that the bottom half of the letter was replaced with the bottom half of December 2017's letter (including the part about adding "bite-sized chunks of the story" and "growing Pirate101 a little WIDER"). Was this intentionally removed, or was it some sort of glitch/accident?
I sure hope this was a glitch or The Mandela Effect. I was thinking Kingsisle was planning on a side system update this year but if this wasn't supposed to be in that letter, that makes me second guess.

Ensign
Jan 09, 2010
Matthew525011 on Jun 17, 2018 wrote:
this intruiges me too, thanks for bringing it up! it sure is a good conversation to be had i think.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
It seems like quite an odd change and I don't seen a way that this could be done on accident. Can we get any de input on this, possibly?

Administrator
Sorry about that! Somehow a part of the new producer's letter replaced the old newsletter. We'll investigate how this happened and hope to have it resolved today. Thanks for letting us know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 19, 2018 wrote:
Sorry about that! Somehow a part of the new producer's letter replaced the old newsletter. We'll investigate how this happened and hope to have it resolved today. Thanks for letting us know!
We should be getting a new Producer's Letter sometime soon, shouldn't we? Something that talks a bit about the future would be nice.