Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't delete items in ship combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2009
Was fighting some ships for a quest when I looked through my backpack and realized that you can't delete things while in broadside combat. It works fine when you're just sailing around, but not in ship combat. Is this a bug?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
No, you cannot interact with your bank or backpack during ship combat, because it won't allow you to change ship equipment while fighting. As you say, you can sail to a windlane to do your inventory management and then get back into your nautical battle afterward.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Isaac Redthistle on Nov 4, 2018 wrote:
Was fighting some ships for a quest when I looked through my backpack and realized that you can't delete things while in broadside combat. It works fine when you're just sailing around, but not in ship combat. Is this a bug?
Not a bug, it's there to prevent you from doing that in combat, You're supposed to be concentrating on what you're doing!