Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible addition to yuletide companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2014
I have fought krampus a fair amount of times and what he does is very interesting and fun.What i would hope to ask is if it would be possible that. This December or next year that we can buy on the crown shop a companion version of krampus( or have him as a rare drop from fighting him in the stone or gold room). That is ,.

: The reason would be that we have seen and fought him in the wood and stone key room.

: The reason would be that he is buccaneer in the gold key room.

Also i would have asked if they would be a ,,. but there are already other yule that can correspond to it such as the nutcracker and in the three spirits the and only Kingsisle would know the answer to this.

Thank you I really love this game. Also thanks for the recent improvement's (the skeleton key mechanics in general now in pirates). Hope you have a good day kingsisle and all the other players of pirates.

scincerely: little wizard

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
i actually say that a crumbles would be a better one and krampus is more like a pet

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think the crumbles would be good to add to the Yuletide Companions, but keep Krampus as boss ( he's a demon, you want a spirit of evil on your crew?! ).
I think having him as a doubloon summons would be best.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
anecorbie on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
I think the crumbles would be good to add to the Yuletide Companions, but keep Krampus as boss ( he's a demon, you want a spirit of evil on your crew?! ).
I think having him as a doubloon summons would be best.
yes i want something evil on my team, except myself