Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Incorrect Text

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2014
This is less of a bug, more of an in game text issue but I was unsure where else I would post it. In the quest "To The Rescue!" Avery speaks out, using the word "though", but the text states he is saying "through".

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
EclipsedPeak on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
This is less of a bug, more of an in game text issue but I was unsure where else I would post it. In the quest "To The Rescue!" Avery speaks out, using the word "though", but the text states he is saying "through".
Great eye, EclispedPeak! Aye, I notice spelling and grammatical errors in the dialogue a lot, but I never think about posting it for KingsIsle to see.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Great eye, EclispedPeak! Aye, I notice spelling and grammatical errors in the dialogue a lot, but I never think about posting it for KingsIsle to see.
Then let's make this an incorrect text awareness thread! Anyone have anything to report?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
Then let's make this an incorrect text awareness thread! Anyone have anything to report?
I thought of that too, haha! But no, unfortunately, I can't think of any right now. I'll let you all know if I see something!