Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kingsisle suggestions/bugs/feedback Forum!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2018
Ahoy Pirates,

Nathan here from Ravenwood Academy. I'm posting about the Ravenwood Academy forums for suggestions/bugs/feedback for all Kingsisle games!

We created this forum to give the community a special place to put all of your best suggestions and important feedback for Wizard101 and other KI games.

I've spoken to Bat Masterson, our community manager. The Kingsisle team will be actively reading and sometimes may even be responding to your posts there.

You may ask why we did this because there's a forum section for bugs here?

This section can be crowded and some threads are posted in the wrong areas. So, we thought of creating a forum just for suggestions/feedback/bugs ONLY.

Another goal for this forum is to give the entire community a chance to be heard and to help Kingsisle see what is more important to you, no membership or sign up will be required (you may sign-up if you wish). Just dive right in!

Visit the forum today and start sharing what's on your mind: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/forums/

Owner of Ravenwood Academy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Administrator
Nathan Darkhorn on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates,

Nathan here from Ravenwood Academy. I'm posting about the Ravenwood Academy forums for suggestions/bugs/feedback for all Kingsisle games!

We created this forum to give the community a special place to put all of your best suggestions and important feedback for Wizard101 and other KI games.

I've spoken to Bat Masterson, our community manager. The Kingsisle team will be actively reading and sometimes may even be responding to your posts there.

This section can be crowded and some threads are posted in the wrong areas. So, we thought of creating a forum just for suggestions/feedback/bugs ONLY.

Another goal for this forum is to give the entire community a chance to be heard and to help Kingsisle see what is more important to you, no membership or sign up will be required (you may sign-up if you wish). Just dive right in!

Visit the forum today and start sharing what's on your mind: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/forums/
Going to pin this to give it some more visibility!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Nathan Darkhorn on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates,

Thanks for placing all this. We really need to be heard more and more.

Ensign
May 20, 2018
I am trying to complete the Barnabas companion promotion and the game asks me to defeat 6 scurvy dogs to find the whereabouts of a black smith to create armor, however, I have made peace with the scurvy dogs and their names are green and I cannot attack them. Please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Riported on Jun 18, 2019 wrote:
I am trying to complete the Barnabas companion promotion and the game asks me to defeat 6 scurvy dogs to find the whereabouts of a black smith to create armor, however, I have made peace with the scurvy dogs and their names are green and I cannot attack them. Please help
Welcome to the Message Boards, Riported!
You will have to contact Support for help in this quest, alas, you waited too long to promote Barnabus.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
Ok hello! um so i found out about free ki game trivia a few days ago and find it cool. but i kind of wish it would be 100 crowns for each quiz you get right. and i think you should get 90 percent or higher to get that. Is this a good idea? and can you guys do it?

Dashing Jeremy Fairlead. Level 70

Virtuous Brian Oswald. Level 70

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
Xmight on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
Ok hello! um so i found out about free ki game trivia a few days ago and find it cool. but i kind of wish it would be 100 crowns for each quiz you get right. and i think you should get 90 percent or higher to get that. Is this a good idea? and can you guys do it?

Dashing Jeremy Fairlead. Level 70

Virtuous Brian Oswald. Level 70
As much as many would enjoy this, it wouldn't be a smart move business wise, as it would give 1000 crowns a day. Great idea though!