Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Spacing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I'm going to go on a little rant here even though I'm sure there is a good reason behind this, but i hate going into my dorm or house to place items - specifically pets. The amount of space that a pet needs in order to place another one is ridiculous. Not sure the point of having the ability to buy spacing elixers but unable to place items because of the wall around certain items. Yes I could glitch but lets face it, tatami mats are not as easy to get in Pirate as they are in Wiz. This is one living adjustment that I would welcome if KI fixed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
I'm going to go on a little rant here even though I'm sure there is a good reason behind this, but i hate going into my dorm or house to place items - specifically pets. The amount of space that a pet needs in order to place another one is ridiculous. Not sure the point of having the ability to buy spacing elixers but unable to place items because of the wall around certain items. Yes I could glitch but lets face it, tatami mats are not as easy to get in Pirate as they are in Wiz. This is one living adjustment that I would welcome if KI fixed.
Those little devils sure do have a large housing area! I remove all pets from the area I'm trying to decorate, then replace them.
I have found out that you can put them on top of and on the Bunk Bed dividers in the Crown Shop ( & they're available for gold ). This may clear up some space for you.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
anecorbie on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
Those little devils sure do have a large housing area! I remove all pets from the area I'm trying to decorate, then replace them.
I have found out that you can put them on top of and on the Bunk Bed dividers in the Crown Shop ( & they're available for gold ). This may clear up some space for you.
You can put the pets on top of all types of house items, including upon shelves. I have several on the same table, and around six on a single cabinet's shelves. The key point to putting them onto shelves and on top of furniture is that they stay put and no longer move around and get in your way or mob you when you walk into an area.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks I do try those methods, but I am still having difficulty. I seem to be some kind of pet magnet. And doesn't help that I'm still trying to build a good pet so I keep all my attempts in case I need to back into it.

I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and stop decorating and just have a pet house

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Thanks I do try those methods, but I am still having difficulty. I seem to be some kind of pet magnet. And doesn't help that I'm still trying to build a good pet so I keep all my attempts in case I need to back into it.

I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and stop decorating and just have a pet house
Or you can place the "failures" in your attic....just a thought.