Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Name

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2019
I am so sorry to whoever this is, but I just cannot remember or find the name of the member on here who's description says "Piratey parodies I like to make; I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!" or something along those lines. If anyone knows who that is, that would be appreciated. Thanks! (P.S. I am just curious and it helps me sleep.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
instinctHelios on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
I am so sorry to whoever this is, but I just cannot remember or find the name of the member on here who's description says "Piratey parodies I like to make; I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!" or something along those lines. If anyone knows who that is, that would be appreciated. Thanks! (P.S. I am just curious and it helps me sleep.)
The one and only, Dr Zeppers

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
instinctHelios on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
I believe you are referring to Dr. Zeppers???