Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for a new bundle?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
i don't *sniff* think any * sniff* bundle will come out

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
skywayprivateer on Nov 11, 2019 wrote:
I don't know if any bundle will come out either.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Bat Masterson on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
Sorry everyone for not having as much content released :(. I push as many of your ideas and thoughts to the team as possible.
I'm just glad you're doing all that you can.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Perhaps there will be some day.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Also, does anyone have any more bundle ideas?

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
As a dual player in both Pirate101 and Wizard101, I'm a bit concerned about the distribution of resources between the two. Wizard got a new bundle this week, but then again, it seems they get a new bundle twice a month; that means that Wizard101 is more than 70x more likely to get a pack than Pirate101, give or take a few percentage points. I much prefer Pirate over Wizard, even though I have been playing Wizard for over six years, and I would more likely buy a bundle from this game than Wizard.

Don't give up hope, though! They heard your requests and they were able to give you a pack (albeit a little bugged), so maybe they'll give you a new bundle soon. Do recall that in the Producer's Letter, it was mentioned that they would be incorporating new ideas into the game, some even coming from the community. I think we as the community can make a difference in the game if we keep giving input to the developers.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Duck de Death on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
As a dual player in both Pirate101 and Wizard101, I'm a bit concerned about the distribution of resources between the two. Wizard got a new bundle this week, but then again, it seems they get a new bundle twice a month; that means that Wizard101 is more than 70x more likely to get a pack than Pirate101, give or take a few percentage points. I much prefer Pirate over Wizard, even though I have been playing Wizard for over six years, and I would more likely buy a bundle from this game than Wizard.

Don't give up hope, though! They heard your requests and they were able to give you a pack (albeit a little bugged), so maybe they'll give you a new bundle soon. Do recall that in the Producer's Letter, it was mentioned that they would be incorporating new ideas into the game, some even coming from the community. I think we as the community can make a difference in the game if we keep giving input to the developers.
The resources are distributed VERY unevenly yes. Also maybe they will listen or maybe they won't.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Duck de Death on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:

Also the promise of them incorporating new ideas is kind of a hollow promise, as this has not been the first time they have stated this, just for northing to come of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
Also the promise of them incorporating new ideas is kind of a hollow promise, as this has not been the first time they have stated this, just for northing to come of it.
There has been many things added to this game that started from a suggestion from the community.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 30, 2019 wrote:
There has been many things added to this game that started from a suggestion from the community.
If that's true, where are our bundles? I know there have been countless times when people asked for bundles.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I grow impatient. I need something good to happen to this game, preferably within three months. So, bundle ideas. What about an Elder's bundle, themed on the Bison of Cool Ranch? We would get a nice Bison companion, a Bison Village house, and a nice ship with some gear that provides UNIQUE POWERS.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
If that's true, where are our bundles? I know there have been countless times when people asked for bundles.
Why should we get a bundle now? We're not getting any story, so no new levels. I think KI should take the existing bundles and raise the tier to the current max level.
And players have asked for many things besides bundles and got them.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 3, 2019 wrote:
Why should we get a bundle now? We're not getting any story, so no new levels. I think KI should take the existing bundles and raise the tier to the current max level.
Yes, but we've gotten nothing big. Like the new dungeon? That was good for a month at most, especially considering the fact that you sometimes got ridiculously low level loot. We have never gotten anything "big" in 3 years. Even the "big" thing that we got was fairly small compared to other updates. So I'd say it's about time for a bundle, especially considering the amount of recommendations for bundles that people have put out over they years. If I go through every post, I wouldn't be surprised if I found over 100 decent bundle ideas.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
I grow impatient. I need something good to happen to this game, preferably within three months. So, bundle ideas. What about an Elder's bundle, themed on the Bison of Cool Ranch? We would get a nice Bison companion, a Bison Village house, and a nice ship with some gear that provides UNIQUE POWERS.
YES! We need ideas like this!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 3, 2019 wrote:
Also, a bundle would be pretty good content. It can still add new things, like a companion, or a ship. Also they can do this and add the new levels for bundles. It doesn't take much effort to raise the level, they just have to increase EXP and level values. It can't take that long. I can understand a bundle taking longer, but the community probably has them covered.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
I also would like a Cool Ranch bundle, but a one with cowboys. For example, what if we got the black horse version of Wild Bunch Desperadoes (I'm blanking on their actual name).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
chiliman05 on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
I also would like a Cool Ranch bundle, but a one with cowboys. For example, what if we got the black horse version of Wild Bunch Desperadoes (I'm blanking on their actual name).
A Desperado Bundle! Hmmm... Big hideout out in the wilderness for a house, A steamship boat that can be on par with Spiral Galleons (Again with UNIQUE POWERS.), and a Banditoad companion!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
What could be other bundle ideas? Radical Bundle? No, that doesn't sound right... Valencian Bundle! Yes, Valencian bundle...

Valencian Bundle contents: A house that looks like the Manors that Don Luigi and Desdemona's father live in. The outside would be roughly the same as those of the Manors, and so would the inside. One of the doors n the inside would lead to a basement similar to the Resistance Hideout Dungeon. A Unicorn Bodyguard that looks like those Duomo Guards. It would be a Buccaneer with two promotions. And how about Armour from the Valencian Royal Guard?