Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
Would you sleep?
Would I? Well, I would NOT...not with the Shrieking Chair or the Boo! Carpet

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
manticore wings wait oh fine i'll get the salt (poor a lot) meep pepper ( breathes fire ) aggggggh water water water

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 22, 2019 wrote:
Would I? Well, I would NOT...not with the Shrieking Chair or the Boo! Carpet
sleep sleeeep sleep now sleep

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
bufaloon taco on pirate TACO night cha cha chaa

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
TACOS!!

Please, add some spicy quesidillas! Yum, yum, YUM!! (as you can plainly see, I am a mex/tex food fan)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
skywayprivateer on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
Do not do Buffaloon Taco! Buffaloon is friends of mine! Do Hydra Taco instead.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
It seems we have done the impossible!
Slowly, slowly!
What is this hidden item, masked for suspense (under popular demand...okay, one person convinced me to do this...)
We reveal this secret....

It is a life-size model of....
*dramatic music in the background* *cut that out, it's weird enough!!*

EL TORO!!!! *trumpets play*

Don't blame me, he payed me...
Hey, where'd it go?? You mean to say, El Toro, that it was Wizard Gold? ENCHANTED? To vanish after three hours?? I think me and him are going to have a little 'talk' *whacking and yelling in the cabin*

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
That is usually a bad sign
Maybe I'll skip it and go to Puerto Mico, no matter how many fried bananas they give me.
Or I'll skip dinner entirely until Halloween has passed.
warning you'll go bananas

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
Do not do Buffaloon Taco! Buffaloon is friends of mine! Do Hydra Taco instead.
sorry bufaloon or how about manticore

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
TACOS!!

Please, add some spicy quesidillas! Yum, yum, YUM!! (as you can plainly see, I am a mex/tex food fan)
ok make a spicy quesidillas ASAP NOW

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
im thinking a bison special horn taco anyone

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Bonnie and I combined our cooking skills and made Yum brownies, Root Beer, and some delicious Apple Pies...as well as a Stuffed Turkey and Mashed Potatoes!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
Bonnie and I combined our cooking skills and made Yum brownies, Root Beer, and some delicious Apple Pies...as well as a Stuffed Turkey and Mashed Potatoes!
watermole's gave us grapes in addition to your feast i'm getting hungry this topic all ways gets me hungry

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
That's is quite satisfyingly good, thx. Where may I purchase this delectable dinner?

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
It seems we have done the impossible!
Slowly, slowly!
What is this hidden item, masked for suspense (under popular demand...okay, one person convinced me to do this...)
We reveal this secret....

It is a life-size model of....
*dramatic music in the background* *cut that out, it's weird enough!!*

EL TORO!!!! *trumpets play*

Don't blame me, he payed me...
Hey, where'd it go?? You mean to say, El Toro, that it was Wizard Gold? ENCHANTED? To vanish after three hours?? I think me and him are going to have a little 'talk' *whacking and yelling in the cabin*
Ha-ha!
Looks like El Toro got you there!!

Anyway,

Looks like Egg Shen has made his favorite, SUSHI (? Don't ask me, he insisted on using all the cream cheese and smoked salmon) Oh, no wait, Egg Shen says it's a specific type of sushi...origami? No? Whatever...
Soon, Egg Shen will add fried rice to the table and the feast will begin! Meet us 12:00 o'clock sharp for an exclusive tour of Privateer's Garrison in the Avery Realm...(No, this is not actually happening )

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
bean's and bell peppers NO!!!!!! AGHHH!!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Yuletide time! Bring out the gingerbread!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm making some Swashbuckler Scampi for the holidays, using wonderfully fresh Mooshu butter, and raided the botanical gardens for garlic. Not saying where Ratbeard and Subodai got the prawns.

A certain Guinea pig is very busy cooking up a Seven Wishes Fishes feast for the crew.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The Spirits of Yuletide are brewing hot cocoa Again, just like they did last year! And since they got promotions, they want to make this extra special. It's tastier then ever!

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Todays main sea salted pan seared and stout braised oven roasted beast wellington. Served with crispy deep fried kippers and a egg washed topped stargazy pie. Wait times might be long as we have many hedgehogs already in line.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Time for some comfort food from around the spiral. Here in Skull Island, I picked up some She-Crawlie Soup from the water moles. It's pink!