Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

would you all be interested in a gc house party?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
like the title says, how about a golden chicken house party? With all the new marauders and me with new houses I wanted to know if anyone would be up to a party to see all of them? I have 7 houses full of them and they are all connected so what do you say, want to see the gold chicken emperors empire?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
like the title says, how about a golden chicken house party? With all the new marauders and me with new houses I wanted to know if anyone would be up to a party to see all of them? I have 7 houses full of them and they are all connected so what do you say, want to see the gold chicken emperors empire?
I think that would be a grand idea! We need an excuse for a party, and seeing what you've done with all those chickens would be great!
How many have you collected now?

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I'm interested and so would my friend Taylor.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
ME!!!!!! *jumps up and down in the air with hands raised*

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I think that would be a grand idea! We need an excuse for a party, and seeing what you've done with all those chickens would be great!
How many have you collected now?
Well is been awhile since I counted and last time I checked it was over 300 so even I lost track I'll count them when I get home, in culinary arts class atm.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
the doctor on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I'm interested and so would my friend Taylor.
Everyone is welcome, just need to find a time and date that fits everyone's schedule. (Which is also a excuse to get more chickens and clean up a bit)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
ME!!!!!! *jumps up and down in the air with hands raised*
Wow, I'm glad people are excited to see my house's. Just a warning the house to the castaways cove cam make your computer run slow so just warning you. By the way love your name, ds is my favorite world and p101 is my favorite game)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Absolutely!

What's a good date?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Wow, I'm glad people are excited to see my house's. Just a warning the house to the castaways cove cam make your computer run slow so just warning you. By the way love your name, ds is my favorite world and p101 is my favorite game)

ty! I love dragonspyre as well, and p101 and w101 are my favorite games in the whole spiral..... err I mean world!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Absolutely!

What's a good date?
any weekend works for me, how about the September second at 7 pm if anyone objects we can change the date and time.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
If the party is on a day and time I can be on-line, I will certainly sell my golden chicken so you can add it to your collection that day.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 25, 2017 wrote:
any weekend works for me, how about the September second at 7 pm if anyone objects we can change the date and time.
I'll see if it can work out.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
just wanted to make sure this time and date works for everyone. Saturday the second at 7 pm

-jack

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
just wanted to make sure this time and date works for everyone. Saturday the second at 7 pm

-jack
Time zone?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Time zone?
lol oops, 9/1 at 7pm central time. same as kings isle central

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay since nobody objected to the time and date 9//2 the first Saturday of September at 7pm central starting at vadima realm, hope to see you there!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. For some reason, I thought the party was later, but I suppose it was yesterday!

How did it go, though? I hope it went well, even though I couldn't make it.