Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weird Glitch with Howdy, Pilgrimage! Quest

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Hi! I have been completing the quests for the Mooshu Mystic badge and I noticed an odd objective glitch with the Howdy, Pilgramage! quest. The quest requires you to go to the 4 different temples in Mooshu and observe the statues of the "wind spirits" I went to the temple of the east wind and activated the statue text and noticed that Seng Wei was standing right there and since his quest line is required for the badge as well, I naturally went to grab his quest. After reading his dialogue and accepting the quest, I turned around to go back to the docks. All of the sudden, something triggered the text for the temple of the west wind statue sending me to the goal to go back to Master Wai to finish the quest. I am not sure what triggered this hence the specific details, but I though I would share it anyway. This certainly isn't "game-breaking" but I thought I would mention it.

I guess Ill go back to working towards this badge and see you in the spiral!