Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm not trying to Bragg but...........

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
i FINALLY GOT KANES MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the happiest day of my life after a year of fighting I finally got it to everyone who is reading this dreams do come true just pray work really hard at them and have great friends

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
i FINALLY GOT KANES MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the happiest day of my life after a year of fighting I finally got it to everyone who is reading this dreams do come true just pray work really hard at them and have great friends
I'm so happy for you , congratulations

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
*bangs head on wall then walks into room*

great job, ssc (silver swordcoral)! now, to celebrate!

everyone, TO THE TAVERN! its on me!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I have one question!
Who's Bragg?
JK man, nice!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
That isn't bragging! It's just posting an achievement like we all do here on the Message Boards! Congratulations!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Thanks everyone i was so happy I finally got that I kinda feel bad about this post now I don't really like bragging if it sounds like that I'm sorry I just was excited I spent a whole year trying to get it and I literally almost broke my laptop top jumping up and down I just wanted to tell someone I was so happy sorry if I sounded rude but thanks for the congrats everyone I really appreciate it (ps the reason the title looks weird is for some reason every time I try to type Bragg my auto correct types it like that not sure how to get around that)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
Thanks everyone i was so happy I finally got that I kinda feel bad about this post now I don't really like bragging if it sounds like that I'm sorry I just was excited I spent a whole year trying to get it and I literally almost broke my laptop top jumping up and down I just wanted to tell someone I was so happy sorry if I sounded rude but thanks for the congrats everyone I really appreciate it (ps the reason the title looks weird is for some reason every time I try to type Bragg my auto correct types it like that not sure how to get around that)
It's not rude. It's completely awesome and it definitely doesn't sound like bragging.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If we were going to forbid "brag posts" the Tavern would become awfully silent.....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
If we were going to forbid "brag posts" the Tavern would become awfully silent.....
L.O.L.!