Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cheerful Tinsel Owl

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I have been trying to get this owl with at least 10-12 morphs so far. I just want to confirm does it still exist? Does the morph still work? In order to get the owl one must morph the original mechanical owl with a red baubleloon (which I have been doing so far). I will probably reply to this thread again if I get past 30 morphs.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
The morph should still work. The chances of getting a hybrid however can be really low. Sometimes it can take a few days (with Moo farming for gold and breaks) to get it. Sometimes it can take even greater than 30 morphs. It all depends of your luck.

Just keep going. Good luck with the hybrid. I know it can be a pain but it is satisfying when you get it.

If you still don't get it by 30 morphs you can go ask for one. Maybe there's someone who has it at adult that can help you get it.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have to say when I have been working on morphing a known hybrid, I have never had to go 30 morphs or anywhere near that. I think it took me 16 or 17 once. But taking 10 - 15 attempts has happened.

-Indigo

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
I've had cases where it took me around 30 tries or more just to get a hybrid. My latest attempt, the Golden Scarab, took 27 tries. And I had other hybrids that took me several Moo runs (usually each run gave about 10 tries) just to get them.

The worst case I've heard was of someone morphing with a known hybrid that took over 100 tries. So it is possible that it can take over 30 tries if you happen to be unlucky. It's not unusual to take longer than 10-15. In fact, when testing for new hybrids it's usually not enough and it's safer to do around 30 to see if it works out.

15 seems like a good average, but that doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get a hybrid by then. This is why it is hard to find new hybrids even if you have the correct combo.

So all I have to say is to keep trying. Try until you get it.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2012
If you still haven't gotten the owl by now I just recently got mine to adult. I can offer it for morphing if you want.