Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Imperator's Standard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Description: Fair Weather (50% accuracy for birds) [+] Fowl Winds (50% damage for birds)

what.

What in Davy Jones is "Fair Weather" and "Fowl Winds"? Please help!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jacob LotusCaller on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
Description: Fair Weather (50% accuracy for birds) [+] Fowl Winds (50% damage for birds)

what.

What in Davy Jones is "Fair Weather" and "Fowl Winds"? Please help!
Fair Weather gives a 50% boost in Accuracy to all birds ( pets, Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Cranes & Eagles ) they must be next to the Standard to receive this boost.
Fowl Winds is a 50% Damage boost for all birds.
You can tell the boost is active by a glowing white circle around your birds.
I hope this clears things up for you.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sounds like if you have a bird pet, like an ibis, or a bird crewman, like Egg Shen, then the accuracy of their attacks goes up by 50% and the damage they do also goes up by 50%. If you have this, lucky you.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
I know how the standard works, I just want to know what is "Fowl Winds" and "Fair Weather"

For instance, my buccaneer boarded a Monquistan ship and used the standard. Peter Quint's accuracy increased. I want to know what triggers fowl and fair weather.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jacob LotusCaller on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
I know how the standard works, I just want to know what is "Fowl Winds" and "Fair Weather"

For instance, my buccaneer boarded a Monquistan ship and used the standard. Peter Quint's accuracy increased. I want to know what triggers fowl and fair weather.
The standard itself triggers fowl and fair weather; these words are simply descriptions for those boosts. Like Kraken's Call is simply a shield with a fancy name.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Jacob LotusCaller on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:

The standard. It boosts the accuracy and damage of the avian crew members. You probably didn't really notice the increase of the damage, but it was there.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Okay, so the weather types are just randomized? That makes a little more sense.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jacob LotusCaller on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
They are not random, it is an automatic boost ( accuracy & damage ) to your Birds ( companions or pets ) it takes affect when you place the standard on the board near them.
The names are just a way to identify what's happening.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jacob LotusCaller on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Ok, I think you're a little confused by these boosts being called "weather", no weather effects will ever be shown.

Ensign
Jan 13, 2018
foul winds is only active when the standard is placed on the enemy side of the board/field, while fair winds is always active. They are indeed just fancy names for it.