Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The quarry cave and the ophidian renegades

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
It has annoyed me so much i have posted once about this earlier the ophidian renegades in the Quarry cave from the Entrancing the stone quest that they're attacks are mega critical, blade storm mega critical, blade storm, relentless mega critical, relentless leaving my level 69 buccaneer with 3347 health knocked out in the first round it is impossible for me to win, even when i try, mmy companions still faint please someone help me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darren423117 on Feb 8, 2018 wrote:
It has annoyed me so much i have posted once about this earlier the ophidian renegades in the Quarry cave from the Entrancing the stone quest that they're attacks are mega critical, blade storm mega critical, blade storm, relentless mega critical, relentless leaving my level 69 buccaneer with 3347 health knocked out in the first round it is impossible for me to win, even when i try, mmy companions still faint please someone help me
Go defensive: shield, buff, use doubloons; all in all make them come to you while you prepare for the attack. Use other companions than just buccaneers - Bonnie Anne with her Overwatch or Zeena's fire attack, Gracie with her bomb or Golem. Don't use the same team or strategy you've been using through Aquila.
You got through the Duomo ( Florenza Throne Room ) this is just like that battle, you can do it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I read your other post and suggest that you have your health potions full, and also try using Team-Up for that dungeon.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The quarry cave battles are indeed difficult. Spread out some, use ranged instead of melee companions, and get yourself some summon doubloons to bring in distractions that will allow your crew to do the damage necessary.

Magic Resist Doubloons might help as well.

Good Luck!

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
thank you all so much it helped me through that and i have finished valencia

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
well that boss is so hard if you have blood flames use that and also henchmen are useful too.
when i was in that it was hard but i beat it i go for the weak one's first then the strong one's
that is a good way to beat hard bosses. and also team up helps too.