Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Advertisement?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
Hi! Sorry about all my recent post lately, just decided I wanted to get them out and get them out now. But recently I came across and Idea of not putting so much ad money towards TV vision, but instead getting a deal with a popular gaming you tuber? I'm not quite sure how much it costs to do those things, but I'm sure it could get a lot of eye, and spread the word by mouth.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Alexander Nighting... on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
Hi! Sorry about all my recent post lately, just decided I wanted to get them out and get them out now. But recently I came across and Idea of not putting so much ad money towards TV vision, but instead getting a deal with a popular gaming you tuber? I'm not quite sure how much it costs to do those things, but I'm sure it could get a lot of eye, and spread the word by mouth.
I am a Twitch streamer and I would definitely be interested in talking to Kingsisle about a possible deal regarding advertising Pirate101. Though because I don't currently have partnership I would have limitations as to what I could do to advertise them.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Or even just running ads on Youtube to be honest.