Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Unknown bug has struck.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 22, 2018
Ahoy all, I have been a proud player of this game since 2018 and I truly love it here. However, after taking a month to do other things like school work and life, I returned to my game only to be struck by a malady that I cannot fix and it appears noone else suffers from it as well. After playing the game for about 10-15 seconds, during that time I can jump, teleport, feed my pet, board my ship, switch companions, check other players inventories etc etc the whole 10 paces. However, it appears after this time period everything seems to come to a lull. I am still in a server but I can only run. I can't switch zones, I can't feed my pet, I can't board my ship, I can't jump, I can't switch realms or anything. It's very troubling and as I've stated earlier noone else seems to be affected. I'd love to get back into this game again, I still need to complete it with witchdoctor. Anyone got any suggestions? I brought it to the support team, they told me to update drivers and such. None of it worked.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CzarGash on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Ahoy all, I have been a proud player of this game since 2018 and I truly love it here. However, after taking a month to do other things like school work and life, I returned to my game only to be struck by a malady that I cannot fix and it appears noone else suffers from it as well. After playing the game for about 10-15 seconds, during that time I can jump, teleport, feed my pet, board my ship, switch companions, check other players inventories etc etc the whole 10 paces. However, it appears after this time period everything seems to come to a lull. I am still in a server but I can only run. I can't switch zones, I can't feed my pet, I can't board my ship, I can't jump, I can't switch realms or anything. It's very troubling and as I've stated earlier noone else seems to be affected. I'd love to get back into this game again, I still need to complete it with witchdoctor. Anyone got any suggestions? I brought it to the support team, they told me to update drivers and such. None of it worked.
Have you tried removing the game from your computer drive, then re-down loading?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Are you playing via wireless connection?

It does sound like connection problems to me. This is what happens when we are losing connection, so if they didn't suggest restarting your router/modem, that is something to try.

Ensign
Apr 22, 2018
Willowydream on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Are you playing via wireless connection?

It does sound like connection problems to me. This is what happens when we are losing connection, so if they didn't suggest restarting your router/modem, that is something to try.

While a good idea, it unfortunately brought no resolution.