Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funniest Moment of Gameplay

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I found another one:

I was looking around and I found a chest...I was like, uh, anyone finished a fight here? Then I left it...fast forward couple minutes later--oh, hidden treasure chest, darn!

You know, it seems I'm doing a lot of funny things at the beginning of the game...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
Both of you guys are proving that bringing back that ship tutorial is a good idea......
If you want more tips try looking for my post: "Ship Tutorial Guide".
Found it!

Not that it's any use to me anymore

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
Oh, I found another one!

So, I'm very good friends with a guy in the game, and we were trying to figure out how to become friends. First, I tried to use the True Friend Code (fail) then I tried other stuff till like, right after Fin Dorsal, I finally figured out, "Oh! You click on the figure, press Add Friend and voila!"
That's me!

Yep, I remember doing the chat over and over again, 'How do we do it?' and you kept saying, 'I dunno! Stop breaking my focus!'

Ensign
Feb 02, 2019
Kane boss cut scene. When Kane's father whines;

"KaAne? Where~are you?"

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Sam Underhill on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
Basa basa! Basa basa! Basa basa! We love you!
They won't stop singing that DARN SONG!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Ohh, ohh! What about when we're hunting Sky Gar Fillets?

Shopkeeper whatever-his-name-was: "Of course, there are plenty of Sky Gar out in the Skyway, but what with the war going on only a bunch of loonies would go out there!"

Gracie Conrad: "Loonies. He must mean us."

Bonnie Anne: "You catch on quick, sister!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RasberryBerret on Dec 14, 2019 wrote:
Kane boss cut scene. When Kane's father whines;

"KaAne? Where~are you?"
You think that's funny? You must bust a gut when he wails:"My son, how could you...."

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
My Lucky Jack Russell just kept destroying the Armada Marines in the fight with Kane. People just kept asking "How does he keep getting criticals?". After that, Jack proceeded to critical 5 times in a row! He did mostly epic hits, but there a few mega and super hits.

Peachy Mark Noble Level 70

Likeable Thomas Morgan Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Springlife32 on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:
My Lucky Jack Russell just kept destroying the Armada Marines in the fight with Kane. People just kept asking "How does he keep getting criticals?". After that, Jack proceeded to critical 5 times in a row! He did mostly epic hits, but there a few mega and super hits.

Peachy Mark Noble Level 70

Likeable Thomas Morgan Level 65
You don't know why and you're a privateer? How many will boosts did Luck Jack get?

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
so, i was playing the kane boss and then.... one of the companions i used, caracticus, ended up with part of his claw mesh attached to his sword, i busted up laughing as the critical animation has some of his body stretching longer than it should, attached to the sword he put in the ground

-noble valkoor hawkins lvl 70

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
anecorbie on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:
You don't know why and you're a privateer? How many will boosts did Luck Jack get?
XD I am just joking. I believe I gave one 50% will boost and Marchioness did her 75% one.

Ensign
Mar 05, 2016
I was guiding my friend during the storyline, and my friend pointed out randomly that Skinny Pete isn't actually skinny and that the game developers should change his name.