Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old problem with Plunder boxes not spawning

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010

Situation

If 2 groups of people are farming the SAME boss even on different realms the lock box will only show up for one of the teams the first to enter that map even if team 2 finishes first.

example Clarks house , if no one is farming it but me I get a 2 lock box with 2 pirates EVERY time. now if someone else is farming it in a different instance the lock boxes rarely show up. Can this be adjusted I find it a bit silly.

Administrator
masterryan1969 on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:

Situation

If 2 groups of people are farming the SAME boss even on different realms the lock box will only show up for one of the teams the first to enter that map even if team 2 finishes first.

example Clarks house , if no one is farming it but me I get a 2 lock box with 2 pirates EVERY time. now if someone else is farming it in a different instance the lock boxes rarely show up. Can this be adjusted I find it a bit silly.
Thanks for the notice! This seems like a rather odd timing issue if that's how it's actually playing out. I'm sending this to our team to review further.