Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fresh Restart

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2018
Hey Pirate101 community.

I just restarted my El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and Fan Flanders, my favorite companion layout, which has served me well for a long time. I came across a very tough dungeon for Swashbucklers in Valencia Part 2, which is the dungeon where you first meet Kane in person in front of Valencia's King and Queen.

I would like to know the epics and talents everyone puts into these companions, or if you would like to give me companion recommendation, that would also be nice, and put their epics and talent builds as well please.

Thank you,

James

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
PBAndJams on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
Hey Pirate101 community.

I just restarted my El Toro, Bonnie Anne, and Fan Flanders, my favorite companion layout, which has served me well for a long time. I came across a very tough dungeon for Swashbucklers in Valencia Part 2, which is the dungeon where you first meet Kane in person in front of Valencia's King and Queen.

I would like to know the epics and talents everyone puts into these companions, or if you would like to give me companion recommendation, that would also be nice, and put their epics and talent builds as well please.

Thank you,

James
For El Toro, I gave him relentless 2, riposte 2, blade storm 2, dodgy 4, accurate 4, tough 4, rough 4, and one agile. I gave Bonnie Anne overwatch 3, burst fire 2, double tap 3, tough 4, accurate 4, dodgy 4, rough 4, and one agile. I gave Fan Flanders relentless 2, riposte 2, blade storm 2, dodgy 4, accurate 4, tough 4, rough 4, and one agile.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2018