Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hydra Fight

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2019
I am currently trying to beat this fight but the heads just constantly dodge while my characters just sit there and take hits even with a huge amount of dodge on them. And then the Ebon head gets crits every other attack and it is just so frustrating to try to beat if you have no other friends to try to beat this with. I think this fight needs to be wayyyyyyyyy more solo friendly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hydra Fight on Feb 23, 2020 wrote:
I am currently trying to beat this fight but the heads just constantly dodge while my characters just sit there and take hits even with a huge amount of dodge on them. And then the Ebon head gets crits every other attack and it is just so frustrating to try to beat if you have no other friends to try to beat this with. I think this fight needs to be wayyyyyyyyy more solo friendly.
Welcome to the message boards, Hydra Fight!
Yes the Hydra battle is very difficult for the solo player. What is your class and level? What are your companions levels? Have you farmed Moo Tower for any of the excellent gear available?
If you have no friends to join you, I suggest you try the "Team Up" option: Hydra is a popular farming dungeon with good drops.
Or you can ask us here for help - let us know what day and time you will be on ( include time zone and server ).
Many will be glad to help you!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Hydra Fight on Feb 23, 2020 wrote:
Welcome, Hydra Fight! Regarding your issues on the Hydra fight, the Hydra fight is supposed to be done with multiple players. You're right in that the Hydra fight is not meant to be done by a single person, and that the Hydra fight is meant to be done with multiple people. Therefore, I would recommend using Team Up for help on the Hydra fight, and if you get someone it will be easier to finish the Hydra fight.

I hope this helps, Hydra Fight, and good luck on the Hydra fight!

(And yes, that was intentional. I'm in a casual-prank mood today. Welcome! )

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I have soloed the Hydra fight on every class of pirate - it can be done, with persistence. You need to be every strategic and follow the battle conditions as best you can. Only target the heads you need to avoid spawning extra enemies, and using companions who DON'T have epics to chain will avoid accidental enemy defeats. Doubloons are very useful to buff and shield your team.

That being said, use the Team Up option, and hopefully you can find a willing helpful pirate to give you a hand.