Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frosty needs to be fixed!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hello, I've found it very difficult to get the "Stay Frosty" badge owing to the fact that Frosty is placed on the very edge of the skyway and even touching the snowman with my ship isn't enough - you have to practically mow him down! Please make it easier to claim this badge by just being near "Frosty".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
And..................Mowing down an unsuspecting giant snowman floating in the skyway wouldn't be a perfectly piratical thing to do Muahahahahahah

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
My friend spent nearly 15 minutes going in & out of Frosty, this glitch is definitely annoying, however it is not major(because you can still get the badge).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
My friend spent nearly 15 minutes going in & out of Frosty, this glitch is definitely annoying, however it is not major(because you can still get the badge).
Just saying, it's not as easy as OEJ made it sound in the recent KI Live.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
It's a great badge maybe just make it where instead of bumping him you hit the "x" key instead "x" marks the spot anyways right

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Just saying, it's not as easy as OEJ made it sound in the recent KI Live.
I found it to be very easy. Just sailed up to it, and right away got the badge. Connection issues are the only thought I have as to why some others may be having difficulty.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
I found it to be very easy. Just sailed up to it, and right away got the badge. Connection issues are the only thought I have as to why some others may be having difficulty.

I have a very strong internet connection, but I had to finagle, figgit and finesse my way ( across 12 pirates ) to get that badge.