Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lets talk crossovers!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
If you could crossover Pirate101 with any other work of fiction, what would you choose?

I think I would choose Bioshock. I would love to see a Spiral interpretation of Rapture!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
my crossovers would be. Pokemon this crossover is just replacing all the animal traits and just replace it with Pokemon, for example, Bonnie is a fox but if she was in Pokemon she would be a vulpix,
my other crossover would be like Toontown or just everyone looks like old cartoons both to black and white classic or to color, plus it would be funny for an old cartoon styled Ratbeard using a lot of explosives.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Dancing With the Stars" I believe El Toro and Mustang Sally could perform a smashing Passo Double.
Or who wouldn't want to see Kane do the Robot?!
Bonnie Ann and Ratbeard doing a Fox Trot?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2017 wrote:
"Dancing With the Stars" I believe El Toro and Mustang Sally could perform a smashing Passo Double.
Or who wouldn't want to see Kane do the Robot?!
Bonnie Ann and Ratbeard doing a Fox Trot?
I laughed so darn hard when I read this! *Kane doing the robot* That's so messed up but so funny!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I would like a Crossover with Pirates of the Caribbean, think about it mates our pirates teaming with Captain Jack Sparrow, taking on his old enemies in a brawl to save the Spiral!!! What pirate wouldn't want that?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I'd like to see either kingdom hearts or transformers especially since mirage had a huge gi joe reference can you imagine a pirate or wizard going up to Optimus prime then doing a quest with him to defeat megaton? How cool would that be I'd pay all the crowns in the spiral to do that quest

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Mar 8, 2017 wrote:
I'd like to see either kingdom hearts or transformers especially since mirage had a huge gi joe reference can you imagine a pirate or wizard going up to Optimus prime then doing a quest with him to defeat megaton? How cool would that be I'd pay all the crowns in the spiral to do that quest
There would have to be a battleship Autobot! Lol, I had a blast fighting the Kobra Kommander instance in Mirage! I went into battle shouting: "Go Joe!"

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
There would have to be a battleship Autobot! Lol, I had a blast fighting the Kobra Kommander instance in Mirage! I went into battle shouting: "Go Joe!"
I ran in saying Yo Joe lol

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Studio Ghibli references all through Mooshu part 2 please!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
the doctor on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
my crossovers would be. Pokemon this crossover is just replacing all the animal traits and just replace it with Pokemon, for example, Bonnie is a fox but if she was in Pokemon she would be a vulpix,
my other crossover would be like Toontown or just everyone looks like old cartoons both to black and white classic or to color, plus it would be funny for an old cartoon styled Ratbeard using a lot of explosives.
He would probably be walking around casually with a sack full of bombs that takes up the entire room XD

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
The idea of an Animal Crossing and Pirate101 cross over would over joy me.
It works with either game concept. Think about it. In Animal Crossing, you could have a village full of amazing pirate characters such as the ones you obtain on your crew. Or in Pirate101, you could obtain Animal Crossing characters to fight along side you. Ah yes, it's fun to day dream.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I'd honestly have to go with Steven Universe, with two examples below:
1. The idea of Pirates going up against sentient rock people does NOT seem out of the ordinary for anything the Spiral has to offer
2. The reactions of the Gems to the lack of physics that seem to occur in-game (like flying pirate ships) would be downright hilarious.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I would love seeing the Spiral come in connect with an app called Monster Legends. I would love having my crew replaced with those colossal (might be a size over exaggeration) monsters for a day (especially my favorites Roxen and Nexor Cox).

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I would love to see a One Piece crossover with Pirate101.

Simmilarities: Differences :
Both Pirate Stories |OP made for mature audiences
Both have themes of never giving up| Devil Fruits( search One Piece Devil Fruits for more info)

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
I've always thought a crossover between RWBY and Pirate101 would be interesting, just to see how someone from pirate would react to the insane weapons in RWBY.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
awkward mycin stev... on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
If you could crossover Pirate101 with any other work of fiction, what would you choose?

I think I would choose Bioshock. I would love to see a Spiral interpretation of Rapture!
Possibly Pirates of the Caribbean, since it's already in the theme?

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer