Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon in Aquila for Valencia

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I was doing the dungeon that you must do when you return to Aquila in the middle of Valencia part 2 and I noticed how unfair and inconstant the battle went. First of all the witchdoctor classes snakes were hitting way out of range than they normally would be able to hit. The buccaneer snakes are supposed to have a 2% chance to get a critical, it said so when I checked where it would normally be. The buccaneer snakes would critical then blade storm into a critical and then relentless a few times with many of them being a critical. The witchdoctor snakes were also getting criticals and at the beginning when all of my companions are together, it gets mass damage that should not be occurring that often on all of my companions. The numbers should actually say what happens.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
frostednutella on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
I was doing the dungeon that you must do when you return to Aquila in the middle of Valencia part 2 and I noticed how unfair and inconstant the battle went. First of all the witchdoctor classes snakes were hitting way out of range than they normally would be able to hit. The buccaneer snakes are supposed to have a 2% chance to get a critical, it said so when I checked where it would normally be. The buccaneer snakes would critical then blade storm into a critical and then relentless a few times with many of them being a critical. The witchdoctor snakes were also getting criticals and at the beginning when all of my companions are together, it gets mass damage that should not be occurring that often on all of my companions. The numbers should actually say what happens.
Would you like some help?

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Amber hawksong on Jun 14, 2017 wrote:
Would you like some help?
I completed it, the issue is that the game isn't providing the correct information in battles which can really throw me off.