Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yarrrr a birthday be coming up!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hello everyone long time no see, my birthday is coming up and I will be turning 20 ^-^ finally going to no longer be in the teen years. I believe we have celebrated my birthday before with a Pirate101 party but just a reminder to the people that don't know my birthday is July 15th.
AND THE CRAZIEST THING! My irl friend (whom I will called Shore Sally to protect her real name) share a birthday :O I was just born an exact year before her.

So wish me and Shore Sally a happy birthday ^-^

-Lazy Rachel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone long time no see, my birthday is coming up and I will be turning 20 ^-^ finally going to no longer be in the teen years. I believe we have celebrated my birthday before with a Pirate101 party but just a reminder to the people that don't know my birthday is July 15th.
AND THE CRAZIEST THING! My irl friend (whom I will called Shore Sally to protect her real name) share a birthday :O I was just born an exact year before her.

-Lazy Rachel
A very, very Happy Birthday, Rachel & Shore Sally!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YOU!!! And to your irl friend, as well!

Now go get to pARRRtying!!!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

-Lazy Rachel
Wow, happy birthday, Rachel, and what a coincidence! Please tell "Shore Sally" a happy birthday from me, as well! I'm glad it wasn't too late when I saw this post, or it would've been a happy belated birthday!

(And everyone loves those... )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
Wow, happy birthday, Rachel, and what a coincidence! Please tell "Shore Sally" a happy birthday from me, as well! I'm glad it wasn't too late when I saw this post, or it would've been a happy belated birthday!

(And everyone loves those... )
As long as the cake doesn't get stale....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
As long as the cake doesn't get stale....
L.O.L.!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

-Lazy Rachel
Happy Birthday mate!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
My birthday was on Easter, never had membership

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Well, a Happy ( though belated ) Birthday!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Happy Birthday! Or as my sister Bonnie the cat would say (BTW, her birthday was on the 12th)

"Happu Birday!"

Bonnie is very goofy and the best cat sister ever.

But anyways, Happy birthday!

Iago: I! Iago is here, here is what I wrote on your card!
It is your birthday
Eat a good sandwich
-Iago

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
DariusMusk on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Happy belated birthday, Orlando! What a nice way to celebrate both Easter and your birthday!