Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Favorite Kind of Troll

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
No, I do not mean internet trolls, but I mean troll types (for example, WoW Trolls vs. AoM Trolls).
My personal favorite are World of Warcraft trolls. I just dig the Jamaican accents and the epic hairdoes, plus the way some of them look. I don't know if it's the mohawks that attract me, or the giant tusks, but I love Warcraft trolls.
Et tu?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
noahdd on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
No, I do not mean internet trolls, but I mean troll types (for example, WoW Trolls vs. AoM Trolls).
My personal favorite are World of Warcraft trolls. I just dig the Jamaican accents and the epic hairdoes, plus the way some of them look. I don't know if it's the mohawks that attract me, or the giant tusks, but I love Warcraft trolls.
Et tu?
Well, if you can name another game's characters here; then I'll just say that MY favorite troll is the one created by my best friend for her children's book series - Hamilton Troll. I've been illustrating this friendly little troll and his forest friends for going on 5 years now.
We've won several awards for this series and the most recent entry ( a cook book for kids ) has also won an award.
Thank you, El Toro, for loaning me your trumpet so I could blow my own horn!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
The traditional under the bridge troll from legend is just fine with me

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Well, if you can name another game's characters here; then I'll just say that MY favorite troll is the one created by my best friend for her children's book series - Hamilton Troll. I've been illustrating this friendly little troll and his forest friends for going on 5 years now.
We've won several awards for this series and the most recent entry ( a cook book for kids ) has also won an award.
I don't know why, but that just helped cheer me up a ton.
Thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
noahdd on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Et tu?
Honestly, I don't even know about most Trolls. However, I've heard of the movie Trolls and also, would you think the mysterious breed of Tengu from Pirate101 (in MooShu) would be considered Trolls?

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
Probably the troll from Dora the Explorer.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
Honestly, I don't even know about most Trolls. However, I've heard of the movie Trolls and also, would you think the mysterious breed of Tengu from Pirate101 (in MooShu) would be considered Trolls?

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
Nice Valencian signature there Aurora.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
your a illustrator? your friend has her own book series? you people are lucky, my drawings are terrible. and I agree with noahdd, that cheered me up a bit!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
I thought the Tengu were more like goblins than trolls.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Haha, well, Valencian would be Italian; the signature is technically Catalan. It means:

"Have Fun,
"See you in the Skyways!"

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
But thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Haha, well, Valencian would be Italian; the signature is technically Catalan. It means:

"Have Fun,
Catalan? that's rather an obscure language. But that explains why I couldn't place it as either French or Italian.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

"Have Fun,
Catalan is spoke in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands, Andorra, and Valencia, where it is referred to as Valencian.

So, nice Valencian signature.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

"Have Fun,
OH! that's what that meant.... I had thought that's what it meant.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i don't know about you guys, but Mi piaceva (I quite fancy) the ice troll from Skyrim.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Catalan is spoke in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands, Andorra, and Valencia, where it is referred to as Valencian.

So, nice Valencian signature.
Ah, thank you.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Catalan? that's rather an obscure language. But that explains why I couldn't place it as either French or Italian.
Well, I had been looking at several mysterious languages in the translator and I remember from a long time the phrase, "diverteix-te". So, I was hoping for a more obscure language, therefore thank you very much for the confirmation.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I don't know much about trolls but I like the ones in Grizzleheim from wiz. Go Grizzleheim or go home!