Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Community Manager Appreciation Day

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Today was the yearly Community Manager Appreciation Day and I just wanted to drop in and tell our beloved One Eyed Jack aka Tom Purdue that you are loved and known by all of us Message Board Marauders as the BEST community Manager around and of all time. You keep us informed, laughing and well taken care of and we adore you for it. I am calling for some showers of blessings to be messaged to our beloved bunny letting him know how much we care and are grateful for all you do for us. *Chrissy hugs*

Administrator
Thanks for the kind words! Thank you ALL for being an amazing community for our amazing games!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the kind words! Thank you ALL for being an amazing community for our amazing games!
Hugs and many thanks for ALL the hard work!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
hopefully this appreciation will inspire you to update pirate101 more often. but that's asking too much ain't it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
hopefully this appreciation will inspire you to update pirate101 more often. but that's asking too much ain't it?
He's not in charge of updates. Just announcing them and moderating our comments so that the boards are more polite than they would be without him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Unfortunately that is not up to him. All we can do is keep hoping that the powers that be still care about this game as much as we do.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks, Tom, for all that you do! We certainly can tell that you (and Decius!) certainly have a love for this game and we really appreciate the support that you give us as players.

I have gotten the impression that the Kingsisle work distribution is about 90/10 Wizards to Pirates, but especially when you do KI Live, you give the same enthusiastic energy to both games and enjoy many of the same things about Pirate101 that I do.

Yo Ho!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
Today was the yearly Community Manager Appreciation Day and I just wanted to drop in and tell our beloved One Eyed Jack aka Tom Purdue that you are loved and known by all of us Message Board Marauders as the BEST community Manager around and of all time. You keep us informed, laughing and well taken care of and we adore you for it. I am calling for some showers of blessings to be messaged to our beloved bunny letting him know how much we care and are grateful for all you do for us. *Chrissy hugs*
Thank you so, so much, Tom! We appreciate all your and KingsIsle's support and helpfulness. Good hunting!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Erm... I believe that is asking a bit too much, The Minutemen. That sounds like you want to butter him up with appreciation just for a few new updates.

However, even if you were (or weren't), he is not in charge of making decisions. He just posts updates. Even in one of the KingsIsle Lives, he asked Decius a question about the Treasure Chests in the Party Room (how often they spawn). A few questions, actually. So it's all about teamwork. Thank you Tom and everyone else for a pleasant experience at KingsIsle and Pirate101!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 23, 2018 wrote:
One word for you, man.

Troooooooolllllllsssss!

Sorry. I just had to.

(P.S. I extended the word because I know all caps are not smiled upon. )