Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Graphical Client Failed to Start

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2010
Built a new computer and trying to download Pirate101 again. Every thing works up until actually trying to launch the game. I can get Wizard101 to work just fine.

I get a Graphical Client Failed to Start. Error: Failed to Initializeaux.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I tried to contact support, but they just gave me a bunch of possible generic solutions, meaning they don't actually know what to do.

Thanks

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Shalimos on Mar 26, 2018 wrote:
Built a new computer and trying to download Pirate101 again. Every thing works up until actually trying to launch the game. I can get Wizard101 to work just fine.

I get a Graphical Client Failed to Start. Error: Failed to Initializeaux.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I tried to contact support, but they just gave me a bunch of possible generic solutions, meaning they don't actually know what to do.

Thanks
Hi there, Shalimos! Well, I think this happened to me before. Are you on a Mac or a PC?

Ensign
Apr 03, 2010
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Shalimos on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
It's a PC.
Hmm. Interesting... Unfortunately, I haven't had this problem on a PC before. Do you have any other details?