Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

[Bug?] Horned Toads Missing From Vendor

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Went to purchase a fall season horned toad from Tom Purdue in the PvP area....and they are not there. Only the gorilla mounts and the class raptor pets are available to purchase from the vendor. Please add the horned toads for the last two remaining weeks of the fall season please.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I want to point out that the Producer's Letter is wrong. You cannot purchase the Horned Toad at the PvP pet vendor since the Krampus update went live, per my post above. I've asked on multiple forums, Twitter and submitted a support ticket to no avail (ticket hasn't been updated in over 48 hours). Please update the Producer's Letter to remove the erroneous information:

"Also, with our winter season, there's new PvP rewards to earn - we're switching it up a little this year, so keep an eye on Honest Thomas Purdue and Trusty Flint Locke. If you're keen on obtaining the horned toad pet, you've got a few more days to battle and boost up that rank! You can check out the update notes HERE (link when published) for all the details."

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/producers_letter