Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PAX South Recap!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Heya everyone!

Recently, KingsIsle went to PAX South in San Antonio to meet up with community members! I was able to attend the convention, meet some awesome online friends in person, and hang out with two KingsIsle employees - Renee Wooten (Associate Producer) and Mathew Anderson (our very own Community Manager). It was a fantastic experience that I'll never forget.

In addition to attending the convention, some of the community members who made the trip were able to tour the KingsIsle office. To catch a glimpse of the craziness during the entire trip, check out my PAX South recap post here: http://theuntoldspiral.com/wizard101/pax-south-recap/

We're hoping to make this an annual event, so please let me know if you have any questions for the future. I hope to meet even more community members next year!

*I got approval from Bat before posting this here. I know it includes images of what some community members/KingsIsle staff look like.*

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~