Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie anne promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2019
Will I be able to complete the bonnie anne second promotion? On my main storyline, I am just starting marleybone and I wanted to side quest and promote companions. As I doing bonnie anne's second promotion, Catbeard wasn't showing because he is in marleybone in jail. Will I be able to complete it later?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
All your problems can be summed up in two words:

AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHH! OVERSIGHT!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think so. Where were you supposed to speak to him for the quest?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You must first rescue Catbeard from prison; then you may continue with Bonnie Anne's second promotion.
This is the reason why it's important to keep your main quest line companions leveled ( as close as possible ) to your level and never neglect to promote them!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Honest Wolf on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
Will I be able to complete the bonnie anne second promotion? On my main storyline, I am just starting marleybone and I wanted to side quest and promote companions. As I doing bonnie anne's second promotion, Catbeard wasn't showing because he is in marleybone in jail. Will I be able to complete it later?
Yes, there will be a point in the storyline when Catbeard becomes freed and will be available again for the promotion quest.

I hope that wasn't a spoiler for anyone.