Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spooky Companion Sale?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
It it not happening this year? It's usually supposed to have been out for quite a while now, but I've seen no sign of it!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
It it not happening this year? It's usually supposed to have been out for quite a while now, but I've seen no sign of it!
Nope - Wizard101 Test Realm means all hands on deck for wizardy stuff. No one left to think about pirates, even to get us to spend more Crowns...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
Nope - Wizard101 Test Realm means all hands on deck for wizardy stuff. No one left to think about pirates, even to get us to spend more Crowns...

I would wait for Halloween before giving up the ghost....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
I would wait for Halloween before giving up the ghost....
Gack! November 3rd and no sign of a Spooky Companion Sale ( or a Dias de los Muertos, either. )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
Gack! November 3rd and no sign of a Spooky Companion Sale ( or a Dias de los Muertos, either. )
I'm spooked. This is supposed to be an annual sale, and yet it didn't happen, even with the Pirate Nightmare Pack that would have gotten KI that much more money at half price. Why, KI??? 'anguished wail emote'

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
They have probably been experiencing diminishing returns from that sale, given it has been the same companions every year.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Indigo Ring on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
They have probably been experiencing diminishing returns from that sale, given it has been the same companions every year.

-Indigo
The solution would seem to be to give us some more crowns shop companions we could purchase.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 8, 2019 wrote:
The solution would seem to be to give us some more crowns shop companions we could purchase.
Without the need to unlock them, as well. Take some of those spirits from the Paths of Penance or make ghostly versions of the Kraken Skulls companions & voila! instant revenue without much work.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Indeed. New companions is always a winner for me.

Or even a sale on a selection of existing companions who aren't any of the existing sales (Red White and Blue, Spooky, etc.)

-Indigo