Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Consider Adding Back the PVP Seasonal Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2019
The outfits now are obsolete, insufficient, and unhelpful. Very few even play ranked PVP anymore because it isn't worth it without a large reward. Adding these weapons back would stimulate the ranked PVP player population and give an incentive for players to start their journey to champion. For those of you who think the weapons are overpowered, perhaps they could be banned from ranked PVP alone? I would still find them enjoyable for farming and for PVPing with friends. The current status of ranked PVP is underwhelming in almost every way. You must wait for hours just to fight someone and even if you do make champion and get the clothes that you've earned, they aren't even worth the scrip, nor are they better than farm-able gear. I hope reevaluation of this property within the game will happen soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ArghArgh11 on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
The outfits now are obsolete, insufficient, and unhelpful. Very few even play ranked PVP anymore because it isn't worth it without a large reward. Adding these weapons back would stimulate the ranked PVP player population and give an incentive for players to start their journey to champion. For those of you who think the weapons are overpowered, perhaps they could be banned from ranked PVP alone? I would still find them enjoyable for farming and for PVPing with friends. The current status of ranked PVP is underwhelming in almost every way. You must wait for hours just to fight someone and even if you do make champion and get the clothes that you've earned, they aren't even worth the scrip, nor are they better than farm-able gear. I hope reevaluation of this property within the game will happen soon.
Welcome to the Message Boards, ArghArgh11! I never thought the champion weapons were "op". A return of the weapons ( or new ones ) would give players that needed incentive to participate!