Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas to retain membership

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
Most players are not subscribed, and rightfully so, the drip-like content flow makes it a turn away and since there is confirmed no storyline in the works there are few people coming back (if at all) but some of the suggestion below i think would fix that.

1. Monthly allowance of 1000 crowns (can be changed to something like 800 if that seems to much) this would also enforce people to check out W101 and see if they want to also buy a subscription there to double crown flow! (full access to both P101, W101, and 2k crown sounds like a pretty sweet gig!) also incase you were wondering other games such of Star Wars the Old Republic also do this, it keeps reasons for them to stay subscribed even after then finished all the available content (though if you did want solely crowns the better way would just spend 5 USD on crowns then this)

2. Members being able to set multiple checkpoints (Maybe 3 would be good)

The suggestions below would only be if #1 would not be accept

3. Members should be able to pay 10k gold to stich/unstich items.

4. Resetting practice points for 10k gold (For members of course, Non-Members would still have to pay crowns)

5. Members first roll on boss chest be available for gold (Depends on the boss, for example Rooke's would be 10k but Moo manchu would be 25k.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think it would be better to regain members than retain the small amount we already have.

What, make KI pay us to play their game which is totally lacking in everything that makes W101 successful?
Many wizards tried P101 when it first appeared, many complained it was "too hard" and didn't understand the battle system.
I don't believe trying to fish for more memberships from W101 players will be successful.
Nothing is going to save this game except a concerted effort by KI to give players what we need: story and side content.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
great ideas! I really hope they do some of these things, especially the stitching thing, because I'd love to stitch items for coins, since i have too many coins and too few crowns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OmniTurbo on May 12, 2020 wrote:
great ideas! I really hope they do some of these things, especially the stitching thing, because I'd love to stitch items for coins, since i have too many coins and too few crowns.
You can earn crowns by playing KI trivia games - up to 100 crowns a day; that's plenty for stitching.