Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Warning

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was playing on my most recent pirate and was completing the Scurvy Dog quest of getting fruit crates, when I was approached by a pirate wanting to join forces. I friended her and we had a pleasant conversation, asked if I played W101, did I have a max level wizard - all fine and normal; BUT then she revealed that she had based her pirate on her niece and then told me her real name.
Players, you can't be so trusting about who you're telling these things to, I unfriended her because I didn't want to be pressurized into sharing my real life with someone I only met 5 minutes ago. I don't want to be caught up with someone asking personal questions or having them reveal their life to me.
So, players be cautious!

Besides revealing personal info is against KI ToS.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
I was playing on my most recent pirate and was completing the Scurvy Dog quest of getting fruit crates, when I was approached by a pirate wanting to join forces. I friended her and we had a pleasant conversation, asked if I played W101, did I have a max level wizard - all fine and normal; BUT then she revealed that she had based her pirate on her niece and then told me her real name.
Players, you can't be so trusting about who you're telling these things to, I unfriended her because I didn't want to be pressurized into sharing my real life with someone I only met 5 minutes ago. I don't want to be caught up with someone asking personal questions or having them reveal their life to me.
So, players be cautious!

Besides revealing personal info is against KI ToS.
Absolutely agreed.