Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Struggling...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
CR has to be the hardest world I've faced so far! I'm about the same level as the enemy, which makes it all the more tougher, and in a fight, four of my companions died!! Am I too low?! I have help from a Privateer, but he's struggling as well. Any advice?
I also accidently accepted a quest, and I tried it out, but I died in the attempt!

Help!!!

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
CR has to be the hardest world I've faced so far! I'm about the same level as the enemy, which makes it all the more tougher, and in a fight, four of my companions died!! Am I too low?! I have help from a Privateer, but he's struggling as well. Any advice?
I also accidently accepted a quest, and I tried it out, but I died in the attempt!

Help!!!

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 Musketeer
How are you equipped? How are you & your companions trained? Are you using a set team ( In Order ) and a one set strategy?
Musketeer companions are very vulnerable to melee fighters because of their low dodge/lack of armor. Add some melee companions into the mix, Ridolfo Cappoferro is an excellent companion and benefits by your use of the same buffs for your muskets. Wing Chun has a very nice universal buff for all companions.
Save the side quest for later ( I assume it's a side quest ) Hmmm, is it the one about Frank and Jesse Cranes? Most definitely save that one for when you're a higher level!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Well, I have Orb of Nefarious Death and I don't remember the names but they give me a lot of agility equipment. My companions level are 22, 21, 20 (my backup is 21 or 20).
I don't use buffs that much () but I think I will soon. I use traps that work 95% of the time and my barricades don't really work. I never noticed Ridolfo Cappoferro...where do you get him? His name sounds Valencian...
My Wing Chun doesn't have a buff yet...he has Epic Strike (the one with the x2) and Rouse.
No, it's not that one. I have to defeat bumbaloons or banditoads. Don't remember.
Fair Taryn Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Well, I have Orb of Nefarious Death and I don't remember the names but they give me a lot of agility equipment. My companions level are 22, 21, 20 (my backup is 21 or 20).
I don't use buffs that much () but I think I will soon. I use traps that work 95% of the time and my barricades don't really work. I never noticed Ridolfo Cappoferro...where do you get him? His name sounds Valencian...
My Wing Chun doesn't have a buff yet...he has Epic Strike (the one with the x2) and Rouse.
No, it's not that one. I have to defeat bumbaloons or banditoads. Don't remember.
Fair Taryn Lewis
Oh, did you skip the side quests in Valencia? Ridolfo is a musketeer recruit from Sivella, he's very good and muskets could use some melee back-up.