Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Removal of bush in Skull Island near Miracle Mitch

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
The bush that is in Skull Island near Miracle Mitch has over the years created a lot of problems with fights leading to a whole lot of hostilities and hateful words being about. People go into the bush and think its such a nice place to stand and to hide and that it is such a nice bush and that it is their bush, then others also decide to stand in it and then you get the whole that is my bush get out of my bush type of phrases through about which leads to even harsher words as the argument over who the bush does and does not belong to gets blown way out of whack.

This entire problem would be resolved if the bush were removed from the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
The bush that is in Skull Island near Miracle Mitch has over the years created a lot of problems with fights leading to a whole lot of hostilities and hateful words being about. People go into the bush and think its such a nice place to stand and to hide and that it is such a nice bush and that it is their bush, then others also decide to stand in it and then you get the whole that is my bush get out of my bush type of phrases through about which leads to even harsher words as the argument over who the bush does and does not belong to gets blown way out of whack.

Oh my goodness, this is the funniest thing to complain about that I have EVER heard on these boards ( and I've been playing for nearly 7 years and reading the boards for about 6! )
Seriously, this isn't a problem, if it annoys you so much, change realms.

Community Leader
Then they'd find another thing/place to argue about. The problem isn't the bush, it's the people that are fighting at the bush. Avery's Court, particularly in Avery realm, has a reputation for lots of drama and toxicity, since some people who have nothing better to do than stir up trouble hang out there. It's unfortunate, but no removal of scenery would change the actions of the people who reside there.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

I have never once encountered such an argument in all these years. If it is a thing now, perhaps it will go out of fashion as quickly as it came in.

What a silly thing to argue about.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Why are they fighting about the bush? It's just a bush. I mean, I don't see anyone in the bush fighting over it. Sure, it's annoying when I need to go to Miracle Mitch and/or the hidden treasure chest (), but end up in the escape tunnels. That's annoying. Well, maybe it's because I don't have text chat... *walks away with question marks covering head*
And yeah, a lot of people do reside in Avery's Court. I prefer a quiet, less full realm.
Well, would it change the problem? If people are arguing about it (who's it is, why you're there, and I was here first) people would stop arguing over the bush. Not other stuff. Wouldn't it fix one problem? *continues muttering to herself about how annoying the bush is*
So, actually both of you have reasonable points.
The bush should be removed.
Then they'd find another thing to fight over. Maybe it's best we leave it be.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Ha! you've been ambushed by a bunch of bushwhackers! Now I must leaf you with these few words - choose your arguments over vegetation wisely, for even grass has blades!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2014

Some people just like a bush to chill in. They'd like to use their imagination with the bush
Other people know how special the bush is so they want in on that too.

Jokes aside, Avery's Court, similar to The Commons in WIzard101, is known for all sorts of talk. It could lead to sheer randomness to pure toxicity or drama. If anything, the bush is like Wizards chilling around the tree and just having a random talk. Removing an object in a game to reduce the toxicity level of the chat wont really make much of a change, if not then not at all.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Gee and I've been "joking" about being a witness on the grassy knoll

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
Gee and I've been "joking" about being a witness on the grassy knoll
Heh, I wonder how many would get the reference? I recently went into that area to see what the big deal was. There are actually four bushes that can be used for "lurking".
One by the ramp leading to Chief Gunner Rigby, one beside Vadima's Sanctum, and two between Miracle Mitch's and Morgan LaFitte's.
Seems to me that there are plenty of bushes for those who want to pretend that they're "ninjas" spying on their friends. Even then, you're not exactly hidden.
Like as has been said before - it's silly to argue over the "possession" of a bush and even sillier to suggest that removing a bush would stop certain players from arguing over other things.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Hahaha anecorbie
Nv I saw someone in the bush