Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transferring Characters from one Account to Other

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I have a friend in the game that said they have multiple accounts and that they created a ticket asking for one character to be transferred from one account to the other of which Pirate101 actually did for him. He later asked to have it moved back to which he was refused on the grounds that staff will not transfer the same character twice.

My question is this, if I wanted to have one of my characters transferred over to one of my accounts would Pirate101 actually do that for me. I'd love to delete a pirate on my current account and have it replaced with one of my max pirates. I would not however want to delete the character to make space if Pirate101 wouldn't actually do that for me. I was also wondering if such a transfer would be done upon request if it would also be possible or not to change its name to match all the other pirate's names on the current account as I name them all the same.

Such a transfer would really make all the difference in the world to me, so I'd really like to know if it would be done or not.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
1. KI has stated before that they will not allow the character transfer service to be used as a "mule" feature (simply moving items obtained from one account to another). A character moving to an account then back, is clearly a sign of that activity. Reference HERE

2. Yes, KI will transfer your characters from one account to another, as long as ALL the criteria defined HERE is met.

3. You cannot change your name...at all. With or without a character transfer, name changes are not possible.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Oran from Urz on Aug 6, 2019 wrote:
1. KI has stated before that they will not allow the character transfer service to be used as a "mule" feature (simply moving items obtained from one account to another). A character moving to an account then back, is clearly a sign of that activity. Reference HERE

2. Yes, KI will transfer your characters from one account to another, as long as ALL the criteria defined HERE is met.

3. You cannot change your name...at all. With or without a character transfer, name changes are not possible.
Thanks