Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Completing Florenza side quests at a low level

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Anyone may pick up Florenza side quests at any level, and most can be done with help from other players (typically high level help), but there are a couple quests that are solo only involving fights in Aquila dungeons.

Anyways, I wondered just how low of level one can be to actually finish those two Aquila area Florenza quests. So I decided to try both of them out with my level 45 smashy staffy witchdoctor using level 40 companions (Bonnie Anne, Old Scratch, Mormo).

I was able to win both fights upon my first and only attempt. The Nova Aquila quest resulted in the loss of Bonnie Anne and pretty much everything else almost dead. The cave quest resulted in the death of Mormo and Old Scratch with Bonnie almost dead, and in neither did my witch die. It should be noted that I was playing a smashy staffy witch cause the game states that witchdoctors are the worst fighters and I wanted to test that out personally.

Anyways, if you are able to finish those two quests at a lower level than I attempted and did, please list at what level you did it at along with what you used and how everything faired. At level 45 it was challenging for my smashy staffy witch.