Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brutal Charge doesn't do the damage it should

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I'm using a smashy staffy weapon on my witchdoctor who also has access to brutal charge. The card states it does 261 base and 119 glancing. Instead it hits for around 70 and 40 glancing and that against stuff that doesn't even have armor. This needs fixed.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
seems to have been some sort of error with the level 55 weapon as the problem went away as soon as I switched to the level 60 smashy staffy weapon and I didn't notice it before level 55

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Aug 20, 2019 wrote:
I'm using a smashy staffy weapon on my witchdoctor who also has access to brutal charge. The card states it does 261 base and 119 glancing. Instead it hits for around 70 and 40 glancing and that against stuff that doesn't even have armor. This needs fixed.
Did your smashy/staffy combo boost from strength or will?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
anecorbie on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
Did your smashy/staffy combo boost from strength or will?
Will, but I think on the particular weapon that wasn't giving me brutal charge damage upon it, well not much damage, that the weapon combo treated itself as though it were only a staff so it was like using a level 0 or level 1 sword on the charge. When I moved to a higher level weapon of the same type the damage went back to what it should have been at. It is possible that the problem had to do with just the location in which I was fighting as I was noticing it in Island of the Dogs dungeon areas.