Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Large Mooshu ship is always 6 short on max fuel

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
For some reason the fuel vendors always think my max level Mooshu ship is always 6 fuel points short of being full. I pay the gold to refuel it and it says the fuel goes up by 1. I click again on the vendor and again it says its 6 short, so the situation never resolves. I leave the vendor and look at my Mooshu ship's fuel level and it reads as full. This situation does not occur with any other type of ship.

Administrator
Takhethis on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
For some reason the fuel vendors always think my max level Mooshu ship is always 6 fuel points short of being full. I pay the gold to refuel it and it says the fuel goes up by 1. I click again on the vendor and again it says its 6 short, so the situation never resolves. I leave the vendor and look at my Mooshu ship's fuel level and it reads as full. This situation does not occur with any other type of ship.
It might be a caching delay. Does it eventually correct itself or is it always like this?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Bat Masterson on Sep 12, 2019 wrote:
It might be a caching delay. Does it eventually correct itself or is it always like this?
always like that for that one, it would always take my gold when trying to refuel it, but it would only give the ship one extra fuel point and then if I were to click on the vender again it would still read it was 6 short of full... this happens to the largest mooshu ship that I believe is level 50, the level 65 ships are fine