Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nighttime/Party Mode

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
It would be really nice if the Volcano Island and other houses like the Privateer's House had a night time mode!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
The Legacy on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
It would be really nice if the Volcano Island and other houses like the Privateer's House had a night time mode!
Maybe not just the houses--I'm getting sick of endless sun and shine on Skull Island and other worlds I would like some rain, some night, some snow...

Admiral
May 30, 2010
That would be nice. Especially with the Volcano house -- that lava glowing in the dark would be marvelous.

Heck, I'd like all houses to be able to have different time of day modes, or seasonal modes. But that's way too much coding, especially for P101, which is only just now starting to get attention again.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
That would be nice. Especially with the Volcano house -- that lava glowing in the dark would be marvelous.

Heck, I'd like all houses to be able to have different time of day modes, or seasonal modes. But that's way too much coding, especially for P101, which is only just now starting to get attention again.
I don't think it's too much coding. Where there's a will there's a way.