Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How to look pro early in game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 20, 2016
Hey guys. I’ve have returned to this game after a long absence and started a new character, and I am wondering where I can find some good stitching clothes or low level clothing the looks nice for my pirate! Please post you suggestions here. Also, anywhere I can grind for new clothing like Troggies for tribal, and Cutthroats for sea-their styles, please leave your suggestions here! Thx

Fiery Flora Zabra lvl 24
Stormy Ashly Strong lvl 10 /
Deadly Sasha Underhill lvl 13

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormy Bowdyn on Dec 9, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys. I’ve have returned to this game after a long absence and started a new character, and I am wondering where I can find some good stitching clothes or low level clothing the looks nice for my pirate! Please post you suggestions here. Also, anywhere I can grind for new clothing like Troggies for tribal, and Cutthroats for sea-their styles, please leave your suggestions here! Thx

Fiery Flora Zabra lvl 24
Stormy Ashly Strong lvl 10 /
Deadly Sasha Underhill lvl 13
For piratey styles you can't go wrong by visiting the Bazaar. Try looking at the 0 level clothing, there are even Tribal & Cutthroat styles available. All very nice for stitching.
For witchdoctors Old Scratch drops both his hair & boots, in Redhook cave you can get the Da Claw weapon, Bobby Bones also drops two weapons.
Happy Farming!

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Personally, my preference of a stitch is either mixed MooShu gear or a Cool Ranch outfit, I don't know the name unfortunately, but it's got a nice style of almost a robe-like element to it. Combine that outfit, Aquilan armored boots, and a skull island feathered hat, and that's my preference. I'd say look toward higher-level worlds and the outfit styles of those while looking at some Skull Island hats. If you've yet to buy crowns, though, still desist from it until they are on sale (which has not been since August...), or do the Earn Crowns feature.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I would say Phule for his gear set with your level 24 character?