Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Raids! YAR!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
I have come up with an idea that is called "House Raiding". The concept is very simple, you fight in your own house. I have had this idea for quite some time and I have never forgotten about it. Recently me and some other pirates have been discussing this idea. Many love this idea and would love to see it added in game. The basic premise is that there are 2 modes: "PVP" and "Normal". Normal mode would compromise of 2 modes inside "offense" and "defense". The defense mode is self explanatory. You and a few of your pirate friends (optional) would defend your house from enemies you have made. You would have 4 zones (at least, depending on the house) where members of your crew defend a certain area. These areas would be commanded by one of your companions (has to be a major one). This companion would give special buffs to companions defending that zone. Such as a defense bonus, offense bonus, etc. The main goal of the defense mode would be to prevent your house from being overrun by your enemy. The first phase is "Bombardment" which would involve a fleet of the offensive team bombarding your house until they can breach one of the zones. You have to repel the fleets and successfully push them out before they land. (VERY DIFFICULT!). Once they land you will have to defend each zone. Each zone will at least have 3 "victory points". These victory points need to be held if you are to secure that zone. When all 3 victory points are in enemy hands, that zone is then controlled by your enemy. If you lose all 4 of the outside victory points you will head inside your house. If you defeat your enemy at their initial landings, you have defeated the raid. In the inside of your house you will have at least 6 victory points that need to be held. Your enemy starts with 2 once they reach the inside of your house. If you take their 2 victory points they are pushed out of your house and back outside where you will initially hold 1 zone (Your inside house is at least 1 zone, again, depends on the house you are doing this in.) If you lose all 6 victory points in your home, you have lost. The other mode "offensive" is the complete opposite of what I have described. You have lost your house and are vengeful against the horrible foes that have occupied it. Your goal is to retake the house and restore glory to your name! The initial phase is the same. You will have to bombard your occupied houses defenses until you can breach it. I forgot to mention this but each companion has their own "raid abilities". Every companion is at least guaranteed a generic raid ability while more major companions have their own unique ones. These abilities will improve your attacks and other stuff like armor, accuracy, dodge, etc. To retake your house, you will need a fleet! No worry as you will have 4 of your own "divisions" (warships) to command! Each warship is commanded by a companion (similar to the zones of the defensive side. These commanders give their own bonuses to the companions they are commanding. Once your warships have battered your houses defenses, you can now land and attack your occupiers in hand to hand combat! Same rules apply here with zones. Capture all of the victory points in that zone and that zone is yours. Once you push into your house it is the same deal. Your friends can also take part in the offensive mode as well. Next is PVP! In PVP House raiding you can have 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 matches. Each zone of your house is defended by one of your allies. The zones you defend are picked by choice. So act quick when you pick your zone! You and your friends command each zone with the zones instead being commanded by your pirate. If you have 2 or more zones under your control, your other zones will be lead by one of your companions. This also applies to the offensive side as well. Each warship is commanded by your allies' Pirate with each class giving a special bonus to your warship "division" or zone under control. Pets can also take place in House Raiding too. I do want to conclude now by saying how you even start house raiding in your house. Obviously not every house would be able to host House Raids. But to start a house raid you willl need a House Raiding Game Sigil from the Crown Shop. People from level 10 to 70 can take part in House Raids and can hold their own House Raid in their house. You can set what level your enemies would be through a slider ranging from level 15 to level 70. The types of enemies could be anything from Dogs, Frogs, Sharks, to anything you have fought on your journey across the spiral. I want to conclude now as this is dragging very long and I don't know if I have bored any of you. I want to conclude by asking all of you Pirates to give feedback or new ideas I could implement in House Raiding. I am also looking forward to something said by a Kingsisle developer. I really think this is something that could reignite peoples interest for the game and at least be something people can do to have fun.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Wow. Just wow. You really are creative. Nice idea.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
Amazingshot123 on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. You really are creative. Nice idea.
This is just small part of my idea. I have way more I will be showing next.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2019
Very interesting idea; it would be great if they added house raiding into the game!
But I do have a question concerning the defensive mode. Since 4 companions are defending 4 different zones, would that mean you have 4 battle maps on your screen at the same time or are you suggesting a new battling system just for house raiding (since you did mention new powers such as defense or offense buff)?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
RasberryBerret on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
Very interesting idea; it would be great if they added house raiding into the game!
But I do have a question concerning the defensive mode. Since 4 companions are defending 4 different zones, would that mean you have 4 battle maps on your screen at the same time or are you suggesting a new battling system just for house raiding (since you did mention new powers such as defense or offense buff)?
Yes, I am also suggesting a new battle system exclusive to house raiding.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
RasberryBerret on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
I am also going to allow you to use more than 4 companions. Having one companion in each zone will obviously not be enough.